Help please?

This is my first post here, kinda nervous to go into it all properly, didnt wanna go straight in with my story because as I said im nervous to talk about it straight away.

I think I may be assexual, but I was hoping I could explain my story here so maybe people could give their advice and judgement if thats ok? It would really help me out alot to talk about it all because ive kept alot bottled up for a really long time.

To add: This has caused/is causing me so much mental difficulty. Ive never shared this with anybody before, talking about it would be scary but great.

Edited by AliveJoke3
  • Like 1

You are perfectly fine, feel free to post here. Here some cake and welcome!! :D 

whale-cake-whipped-bakeshop.jpg

• Like 2

Feel free to share and get advice. People are generally very accepting and understanding. There are many of us with many of the same experiences. 

• Like 4
AceMissBehaving

like @N8LV3y and @SithEmpress, this is a welcoming space to get things of your chest, and get advice from people who probably have a good few similar experiences.

• Like 3
Janus the Fox

Take all the time needed slowly and another welcome from me :) 🍰

• Like 2