Gamers?

KennyXOXO

Hey, Just wondering what's everybodies tickles of games. I play Runescape and have done since 2002. What can i say? 

ADdiction!! is bad! I have never really ventured into consoles or any other games. I just enjoy this one game mainly cause it's never ending and it's got a great community.

Also was an escape from reality during the darkest times. 

Which brings me on to what you all do to pass the time. Especially during this pandemic.

The games I play are mostly nostalgic. Got into KOTOR again after AVEN convos about Star Wars. VtM Bloodlines is probably my favorite game of all time. I'm very into RPGs, but older ones more than newer ones because buying games for myself feels like a waste of money that should be spent on other things. Still going to buy Bloodlines 2 when it finally comes out though. 

OH! And I recently bought and finished the Spyro reboot games! I loved the original trilogy as a kid and the reboots were amazing! Though playing on my PC (I don't have any modern consoles but will get one in the future when I settle in one place) was weird and made it so the game took so much longer than it should've. I plan to get the Crash reboots eventually when I'm not worried about money again. Only played Crash 3 but I've heard good things about the reboot games. 

Lord Jade Cross

Ah RuneScape. Seems like a forgotten game of a bygone age XD I used to play it briefly but didn't get much out of it and abandoned it.

I admit I'm a semi gamer. Used to be pretty good back in the day but nowadays ehhh let's just say I can't keep up with others. I still play Games like Dark Souls 3 and Witcher but you won't find me trying to kill someone to buy a $60 game as soon as it hits shelves. My games have mostly been gifted.

I play Syrnia, a text-based rpg. On my PC I have Diablo II and Warcraft III. My favorite console right now is first generation Playstation with the game Gran Tourismo. Yeah, those are all old.

lowLifeLoner

I'm a War Thunder bitch. Used to love Insurgency but nobody plays it anymore. 

Anthracite_Impreza

I am absolutely obsessed with Dawn of Man (1227 hours), it just appeals to my aspie logistics-manufacture-process brain, and also my love of starting from scratch and historical stuff. I also love Total War games (currently Rome II and Attila, mostly Rome), Planet Zoo (breeding programmes!), have Transport Fever 2 but haven't played it much (played TF 1 962 hours but have got sidetracked with the second, pun intended), and have Niche but got bored of that after 200 hours. I'd love to play Civ 4 again but alas, new OSs and that. I daren't even think how many thousands of hours I've spent on Civ, Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Rome I, Mediaeval II, Spore... not to mention old console games like the Spyros, Gex and Dog's Life... I was obsessed with Dogz 4/5 for many years but just can't get back into it now 😕 I had show petz and everything.

I game much 😐

everywhere and nowhere

I prefer more retro and less mainstream games. I mean: when something is popular, it typically pushes me away. I love retro pixel graphics, less realistic, more atmospheric...

A few games I like a lot:

The "Broken Sword" series (except parts 3 and 4 because they are 3D, and very ugly 3D on top of that :()

861132-broken-sword-the-smoking-mirror-w

"Legend of Kyrandia" (1 and 2, part 3 is 3D too :()

943811-the-legend-of-kyrandia-hand-of-fa

"Quest for Glory" series

574699-quest-for-glory-ii-trial-by-fire-

"Heroine's Quest: the Herald of Ragnarok" (quite like a female version of "Quest for Glory" :))

875003-heroine-s-quest-the-herald-of-rag

The Dizzy series

559524-the-fantastic-adventures-of-dizzy

"Foxtail" (I'm playing the Ukrainian version, but it's also available in other language versions, including English)

935566-foxtail-windows-screenshot-corsak

Children's games by Humongous Entertainment

632580-pajama-sam-no-need-to-hide-when-i

You're all reminding me of the games I played on PC in my childhood. Mostly educational games like Clue Finders (still love 3rd - 6th grades) and Zoombinis. 

Mainly Nintendo. Especially Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, and Metroid

My other favorites are jrpgs (my dad thought the acronym stood for Japanese rocket propelled grenade for some reason lol) like Chrono Trigger and Xenoblade

I also like stealth games but unfortunately I've only ever played a few. Mark of The Ninja and splinter cell. If anybody has any good suggestions Id be grateful!

1 hour ago, SithEmpress said:

You're all reminding me of the games I played on PC in my childhood. Mostly educational games like Clue Finders (still love 3rd - 6th grades) and Zoombinis. 

Oh I remember zoombinis! That was so fun

I mostly play a lot of roleplaying games, with some first-person shooters and strategy games thrown in there. At the moment I'm (finally) working my way through Mass Effect: Andromeda, getting started on Tyranny, and playing Doom (2016 version, which incidentally is actually the first one I've played since the original one). Every now and again I like a puzzle game, but really, that mostly comes down to various Lemmings iterations. Oh yeah, and racing games; now that my karting league has been postponed, I should get back into the F1 2018 season I had going, maybe break out Project Cars 2 again... I should also see if my brother wants to pick up our stalled Rome 2: Total War campaign. Might have to re-start that, though, it's been so long.

Oh, and I now recall that I never did ever finish Zork: Grand Inquisitor. Maybe time to pull that out again and see if it'll still run. I was going to finally tackle the Fallout series, which I haven't been doing because I want to play them from the first to the latest and I haven't had good inspiration for a character for the first game, but somehow now doesn't seem the time.

I play everything and anything, right now i'm playing Tom Clancy's the Division 2.... funny enough its a game about a global pandemic.

Conspiracy time! These games where released as training for weebs to survive the pandemic XD

Duke Memphis

Minecraft, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fortnite, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Human Fall Flat...

4 hours ago, Quacks said:

I like the sims? 😅

Really? I haven't ever played the main series Sims. Just spin-offs like SimCity etc.

For life simulation I prefer something where I'm not a god lol. Like Animal Crossing which is the best life simulation ever imo

46 minutes ago, DuskFire said:

Really? I haven't ever played the main series Sims

Awe, but making a collection of colourful ghosts is so fun 😂

abandoned-account

Ah, I remember Runescape. While I only played it briefly, my brother used to play it a lot circa 2007. It’s pretty cool you’ve been a member all the way since 2002 and still going! 

Currently I’ve mainly been playing World of Warcraft with a bit of Pokémon on the side. I’ve played many other games in my time though, some of my favorites being the Crash Bandicoot series, the Spyro series (pre-tLoS), MediEvil, Castlevania SotN, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Jet Set Radio, Psychonauts, Morrowind and Don’t Starve. (the list could probably go on though, lol)

17 hours ago, Quacks said:

Awe, but making a collection of colourful ghosts is so fun 😂

Colorful ghosts?

On 3/23/2020 at 12:26 AM, Carson:) said:

I like playing Pokemon games.

Do you have Sword or Shield? 

3 minutes ago, DuskFire said:

Colorful ghosts?

If your sims die, they become a ghost. And diffrent ways of dying make diffrent coloured ghosts

Old age= white

Fire = red

Etc.

I really like Nintendo games even though some of them might not be the hardest games out there I just play to have a fun time. I really enjoy games like Mario, Yoshis island, kirby, pokemon,Fire emblem and many others.

10 hours ago, Quacks said:

If your sims die, they become a ghost. And diffrent ways of dying make diffrent coloured ghosts

Old age= white

Fire = red

Etc.

Lol

8 hours ago, Carson:) said:

Sword

Cool I've got Sword too. I just finished my Pokedex and got the shiny charm

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Persona, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Rune Factory, Fire Emblem, Castlevania, and Metroid, plus a few others. 

Blizzard Avis

Wish I had more time to play games right now, but I do very much enjoy them. My most played games currently are Skyrim and the Sims 4, although my all time favourite shall always be Spore.

rainbowocollie

My favorites are the Persona games. I've played 4 and several of it's spinoffs, in the process of playing 3. Gonna get P5 Royal soon too! I also want Okami, and I like the Neptunia games.

But currently I'm just playing DBZ Kakarot--it has everything I want from a DBZ game. Downtime, open world, a bit of slice of life....

Archived