• Ling Bouvier
    • Santa's little helper
    • Snowball II
    • Herbert powell
    • Mona Simpson
    • Cousin Jessica
    • Hugo

This poll is closed to new votes

Both channel 4 and sky one have classic simpsons on today (sky one is from season 5. Channel 4 have homer coaching pee wee football, the cartridge family, and Lisa's sax) and the simpsons movie

So let's have this

For purpose, I am using extended family so as the bouviers are included as they would automatically get invited to thanksgiving and Christmas

Lisa is my favourite member

Lisa, I think. But I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with half of the characters that are listed.

The survey lacked a "none" button. I never watched any of the Simpsons. Never saw any of south park either, except for their tasteless Christmas show. I liked Beavis and Butthead though. Never saw any King of the Hill. I suppose I assumed success might have spoiled the creative talent (or lack of it) inherent in the original.

Too bad this doesn't include other Simpsons characters, but on the other hand that would make for an impossibly huge poll. I watched the Simpsons a lot during their golden years so I'm familiar with most of the characters listed.

Anyway, just off the top of my head, two favourite characters outside the family are Professor Frink and the Khlav Kalash guy, and I didn't choose the latter just because he also carries Mountain Dew.

Grumpy Alien

I dunno, I never really liked the Simpsons. I don’t remember ever even seeing it growing up? I’ve been exposed to it more here in the UK than in the US. 😂 I guess Lisa, going by the memes. She was woke.

Bart, simply because an anagram of brat, and this 

I always related more with Lisa. I don't know if I would say "favorite" though ,her episodes drag a lot.

Whenever I've seen the Simpsons, I've liked Lisa. The others have all had moments where they annoy me and I just groan or sigh, but Lisa is generally the one who least bothers me and I like her quite a bit. 

• 1 year later...

@iff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived