Im confused...

darksecret98

darksecret98

I know im Asexual but im confused about my romantic orientation  i dont  know if i am biromantic or homoromantic please help?!! :(

All I can really advise is to remain open to new experiences, and not try to define things too much. It is comforting finding labels, but don't let them define how you feel. But I think you will need to provide more information for more romantically informed people to really give some advice.

Being confused is totally legitimate, trust me. I know it can drive us nuts if we overthink it, just relax and take casual aproach to it; it boils down to you liking / loving a person and them (hopefully) loving you back. At least it's how I deal with the same struggle. Wether they happen to be a boy, a girl, non-binary... Don't feel pressured to lable yourself just cause it might seem it's crucial step to accepting yourself. It's not. One day, I'll feel super panro, the other day I will find myself ultimate gay ace and 'ewww girls are gross', then I wake up on day and have a crush on a girl and shit repeats in circles all the time. Don't beat yourself over it, my honest advice, just be yourself, even when you can't put a name on it.

CierraJasmineJ

Romantic orientation is confusing. I mean, I know it isn't for everyone I guess, but it definitely is for a lot of people so you're not alone. I'm still confused as well, sometimes I think I'm aro, but other times feel more biromantic, or even heteroromantic sometimes although that's less. And that's ok. I wish I could help you more, but if I could help you I think I would've figured myself out by now. I think I'd feel more comfortable with a label, but I haven't found a label that's comfortable yet. If you're still figuring things out, that's fine, just like everyone before me has said. Maybe one day you think you might like girls, but another day you think you might also be into guys. Just, let yourself feel and I know that I'm hoping that a label will eventually follow, so maybe it will! 

The hard part is that no one can define what romance is, and there is no getting around that, whether you are aromantic or panromantic. You aren't alone there.

Grey-Ace Ventura

Also, at least you already know you're interested in other females. That's something.

Archived