New Declass Team Member Needed: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

We are looking for one two more member of the AVEN Declassification Team. See more about that here:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/123437-introducing-avens-new-declassification-team/ 

We are now taking nominations. If you are interested, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring. Just be sure to make it clear that you wish to run.

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning.

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/ 

Voting will be by a vote of confidence.

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 19 March to Thursday, 26 March: Nominations.

Thursday, 26 March to Sunday, 29 March: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 29 March to Sunday, 5 April: Voting.

Janus the Fox

A handy blurb for those wanting to know more :)

We are ideally looking for a DT that can contribute to DT activities on a weekly basis at most, while our guidelines suggest some contributions monthly at a minimum, but due to the current backlog of threads, this minimum should be discussed again at some point.

Your work can consist of PM'ing users that has come up in Declass threads, Declassifying a thread itself or Proofing already declassed threads and log such into the Admods Archive.  Previous members can find their strengths in doing a task daily or weekly, dedicating themselves to a particular task or do a bit of everything some time after training.  A DT can also contribute to Admods discussions relating to DT or all staff contributions.

DT can be a stepping stone into a further Mod or PT Role later on if you wish to, DT provides a small window into Staff life without Admod responsibilities.  There's a wealth of history and knowledge abut AVEN and it's development over the years for anyone with that extra spare time to read if one wishes.

As always, we're happy to answer any questions that anyone who is (or who is considering) running either here or through PM. ^_^

Declass would be a great way to bury your head in something from a simpler time that doesn't involve a global pandemic! As a former DTer I encourage anyone who likes making visible and incremental changes using a detailed eye to run. 

11 hours ago, Verb said:

*Throws hand-sanitiser into the ring*

But... but... these things are worth more than gold at the moment?! You must really want to return to DT!

Janus the Fox

I wonder if we can add 2 DT, as one other is less able to contribute.  We got 2 big names here that could demolish the Backlog when there’s little else to do in the world at these times.

Cheshire-Cat
10 minutes ago, Janus DarkFox said:

I wonder if we can add 2 DT, as one other is less able to contribute.  We got 2 big names here that could demolish the Backlog when there’s little else to do in the world at these times.

I think little else to do really will vary depending on peoples jobs. For some there's significantly more to do! I would also suggest this is more a discussion for the back room and not for here.

Janus the Fox
4 minutes ago, Cheshire-Cat said:

I think little else to do really will vary depending on peoples jobs. For some there's significantly more to do! I would also suggest this is more a discussion for the back room and not for here.

Definitely I’ll go into detail in the back. :)

13 hours ago, Iam9man said:

But... but... these things are worth more than gold at the moment?! You must really want to return to DT!

It was the closest thing to hand :lol: 

Archived