Welsh/Cymraeg

endika

Helo pawb ar y fforymau! Rydw i wedi bod yn edrych am rhywun sydd yn siarad cymraeg am oesoedd ar fan hyn ond rydw i methu ffeindio unrhywun. Os rydych yn siarad cymraeg dwedwch os gwelwch yn dda achos rydw i yn siarad saesneg rhan fwyaf o'r amser ac hoffwn siarad am di-rywiaeth a ddi-rhamantaith mewn cymraeg.

Unrhywfford, cefwch diwrnod da!

CezzytheDoll

Hello everyone on the forums! I have been looking for someone who speaks welsh for ages on here but I can't find anyone. if you speak welsh, please say because I speak english most of the time on here and would love to speak about asexuality and aromanticism in welsh. Also, anyone on here who just is welsh but not a speaker, we're all so rare on here XD.

Anyway, have a good day!

CezzytheDoll

Janus the Fox

Though Welsh, though not a Welsh speaker, rare to get anyone Welsh here :)

You are legitimately the first person that is welsh I have seen on here!

I'm English, but I spend a lot of time in Wales and have been (very slowly) trying to learn the language. Or I suppose you could say... dw i'n dysgu cymraeg?

Fraggle Underdark

It's not much but I'm a small portion Welsh-American.

Nos da Cezzy, Verb dw i! :cake: 

Dw i'n dysgu Cymraeg.

...That's about all I can say at the moment :P Unless you want to know my opinions on esgidiau rhedeg neu cennin :lol: 

Blaiddmelyn

Nos da! Blaiddmelyn ydw I. Rydw i'n byw yn Lloegr ond rwy'n gymraeg. Dwi ddim yn siarad cymraeg wych...

I'm half Welsh (I have a Russian parent and a Welsh parent) but grew up in Wales and my family are still there so I go back relatively often. I moved to England for uni and stayed for work. My Welsh is appalling. I did full course at GCSE but this was a good 12/13 years ago, and Welsh GCSE wasn't renowned for being hard.

11 minutes ago, Blaiddmelyn said:

Nos da! Blaiddmelyn ydw I. Rydw i'n byw yn Lloegr ond rwy'n gymraeg. Dwi ddim yn siarad cymraeg wych...

I'm half Welsh (I have a Russian parent and a Welsh parent) but grew up in Wales and my family are still there so I go back relatively often. I moved to England for uni and stayed for work. My Welsh is appalling. I did full course at GCSE but this was a good 12/13 years ago, and Welsh GCSE wasn't renowned for being hard.

12 thirteenths of a year? Wow, that's accurate

Blaiddmelyn
8 minutes ago, Midland Tyke said:

12 thirteenths of a year? Wow, that's accurate

I like precision. And being a lawyer at the age of 16. That too. 

My family's from Tenby but I live in Midlands.  Wish I knew Welsh but my mother's forgotten most of the language so didn't get to learn it.

Wow, mae yna llawer o bobl cymraeg ar fan hyn roedd i ddim yn gwybod!

Wow , there are so many welsh people on here I didn't know!

• 11 months later...
stardust628
On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Verb said:

...That's about all I can say at the moment :P Unless you want to know my opinions on esgidiau rhedeg neu cennin :lol: 

I'm learning Welsh on Duolingo and this made me laugh!

• 4 months later...

Archived