What type of ace am I?

Spicy_Mochi

I’m a baby ace XD and I’m just confused by all the different types. How can I tell what type of ace I am?

• Like 1

Who do you get attracted to and do you need a connection with them?

Spicy_Mochi

I only get attracted to guys and I have a mostly romantic attraction to them. (Sensual attraction in some cases) 

2 minutes ago, Spicy_Mochi said:

I only get attracted to guys and I have a mostly romantic attraction to them. (Sensual attraction in some cases) 

So likely Asexual?

Maybe Heteroromantic as well.

Like all asexual, you're the kind that rocks!

• Like 3
Spicy_Mochi
11 minutes ago, Bio 7 said:

So likely Asexual?

Maybe Heteroromantic as well.

Hmm, ok! Thank you!

• Like 1
Spicy_Mochi
7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Like all asexual, you're the kind that rocks!

T-T aww that’s so sweet! You e got me feeling so squishy and fuzzy now 

• Like 1
Janus the Fox

There not much in terms of ‘type’ of asexual, but what’s described can be in part based on comments, can be a romantic asexual.

It's all based on feelings, desires and things like that.

Do you want a romantic partner? If yes, with a man? a woman? either? does their gender not matter?

The answer to this cluster would be heteroromantic if the gender you'd want for a romantic partner is the opposite of [or at least different from] yours; homoromantic if the gender you'd want for a romantic partner is the same as yours, biromantic if you'd be okay with either gender, and if gender doesn't factor into who you'd want as a romantic partner, then panromantic. If no to all of it, then you're aromantic.

Are you open to the possibility of having sex? If no, then you're sex-averse. If yes, then you're ..... I don't know if there's a specific term for just that.

How do you feel about the portrayal of sex in the media, etc? Disgusted or uncomfortable about it? sex-repulsed. Okay with it so long as it doesn't involve you? sex-positive.

I think those are a lot of the big categories... I might have forgotten something, and there's probably smaller, more niche categories that people have labels for, which you can explore as well, but this is a good start.

You're a Spicy_Mochi typ of ace. You are you and you are fab! 🙂

(I can understand why you are asking, though)

Doesn't this depend on classification system used.

If we are using system based on the semantic types based on obscure labels, I would be considered anegosexual.

If we are using romantic+sexual types, I would be considered aromantic.

If we are using orientated as a whole beyond romantic and sexual, I would be considered hetero.