I need your ideas! Help in creating an asexual agenda, at Kiev Pride 2020 (The largest LGBTQ+ pride in Ukraine).

asexualfromluhansk

asexualfromluhansk

This year I take part in the organization KyivPride 2020 as a representative of asexuals. I deal with the agenda, visibility and anti-discrimination against people of the asexual spectrum. I really need support in the form of your ideas. Hold a forum, a theme evening, a lecture, do a merch, a conference in the social networks or something else on ace-themed. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

P.s. Asexuals in Ukraine are as noticeable as I am in this photo:

87327451_2583302221779991_75735646233123

I always thought of an information stall with merchandise, as well as an interactive talk session where you can answer questions, debunk myths, as well as explaining asexuality and the spectrum of aromanticism. Just a few ideas.

Abigail Rose

I know this is a big project to take part in. I have thought a couple times that it would be cool to make an international cookbook full of recipes offered by asexual individuals. Maybe a booklet that has frequently asked questions about asexuality to hand out. I also think an album of original songs by asexual individuals or bands could be great for raising funds for the community as well as likely being a huge hit for the community. That's all I can think of before coffee. 🍀

1 hour ago, Yoruka said:

I always thought of an information stall with merchandise, as well as an interactive talk session where you can answer questions, debunk myths, as well as explaining asexuality and the spectrum of aromanticism. Just a few ideas.

This is something im possibly thinking about trying in the UK. See if theres enough people who want to help and getting stalls on major pride events with leaflets and merch but also having a general q&a with people. Some people may find theyre ace by asking!

20 hours ago, Silence4now said:

I know this is a big project to take part in. I have thought a couple times that it would be cool to make an international cookbook full of recipes offered by asexual individuals. Maybe a booklet that has frequently asked questions about asexuality to hand out. I also think an album of original songs by asexual individuals or bands could be great for raising funds for the community as well as likely being a huge hit for the community. That's all I can think of before coffee. 🍀

This reminds me of the song, "Never been in love," by Will Jay. It's a bop - irrelevant, I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgcPWnR0ak

20 hours ago, Silence4now said:

This reminds me of the song, "Never been in love," by Will Jay. It's a bop - irrelevant, I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgcPWnR0ak

Archived