Chef Remy

Nudism/Naturism Nude is Not Lewd

songchick

I have a good friend in Germany who is into naturism, aka Freikörperkultur. He's really obsessed, makes me get involved on video chat. We once traded paintings we made by imprinting genitals. He used his son's finger paints. He's a smart guy, lots of fun to chat with, although my patience for getting myself naked is not as much anymore.

• Like 1

Diana DeLuna
Posted (edited)

NUDE IS NOT LEWD. I cannot understand why so many people equate nudity with sex! This disconnect has gotten me in trouble with allos in the past. Mixed signals caused by Ace cluelessness.

In my early 20s, my friend wanted to join a naturist club so I joined too. We went to about 2 or 3 nudist events. Till I realized there was nothing special about this: playing card games and volleyball and socializing with strangers are all barely-to-not-at-all enjoyable activities that one can do at a boring church picnic, lack of clothes completely notwithstanding. It was pointless so I stopped.

Edited to add: But I've never been to a nude or even topless beach. That would be a delight! All I've ever done is skinny-dip in the ocean with my daring sister.

Edited by Diana DeLuna (IvoryBill)
  • Like 1

will123

I really have no interest in going to a naturist resort. However when I lived near Toronto I thought the winter nude swims (at an indoor pool) would've been cool.

To me swimming in the nude brings a completely different dimension to it.

I am asexual and aromantic and I love "skinny dipping". For me, it feels nice swimming naked, but if you grab me, the body will never be found (^u^). For those of you that take life too seriously, in reality, I would never hurt anybody. Instead, I would just send my team of lawyers after you. Yes, I rich asexuals that had a hard life can be brutal, but you have to admit, I am funny (in a twisted kind of way).

Nothing here.

KrysLostInSpace

dysphoria. no.

Janus DarkFox

I'm comfortable being nude in private only though :)

7 hours ago, Janus DarkFox said:

I'm comfortable being nude in private only though :)

That is interesting. When I am out in the middle of a forest with a body of water, my clothes quickly come off and I jump in the water (as long as I am with friends that know that I am asexual because trespassers will regret it). However, I am a selfish and stubborn bastard.

will123
22 hours ago, Synephrine said:

I am asexual and aromantic and I love "skinny dipping". For me, it feels nice swimming naked, but if you grab me, the body will never be found (^u^). For those of you that take life too seriously, in reality, I would never hurt anybody. Instead, I would just send my team of lawyers after you. Yes, I rich asexuals that had a hard life can be brutal, but you have to admit, I am funny (in a twisted kind of way).

For me (LOL) it JUST feels nice swimming naked!

Wish I could do it more often.

lilyofthevalley

I find that when it’s warm enough to be nude without freezing I get paranoid about sunburn 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lilyofthevalley said:

I find that when it’s warm enough to be nude without freezing I get paranoid about sunburn 

Then skinny-dip at night like I do.

will123
45 minutes ago, Synephrine said:

Then skinny-dip at night like I do.

Only had the chance to do that once. Normally the mosquitoes preclude evening activities in the wilderness. Going au naturel is the last thing you want to do.