Nudism/Naturism Nude is Not Lewd

Chef Remy

I really have no interest in going to a naturist resort. However when I lived near Toronto I thought the winter nude swims (at an indoor pool) would've been cool.

To me swimming in the nude brings a completely different dimension to it.

I am asexual and aromantic and I love "skinny dipping". For me, it feels nice swimming naked, but if you grab me, the body will never be found (^u^). For those of you that take life too seriously, in reality, I would never hurt anybody. Instead, I would just send my team of lawyers after you. Yes, I rich asexuals that had a hard life can be brutal, but you have to admit, I am funny (in a twisted kind of way).

Janus the Fox

I'm comfortable being nude in private only though :)

7 hours ago, Janus DarkFox said:

I'm comfortable being nude in private only though :)

That is interesting. When I am out in the middle of a forest with a body of water, my clothes quickly come off and I jump in the water (as long as I am with friends that know that I am asexual because trespassers will regret it). However, I am a selfish and stubborn bastard.

22 hours ago, Synephrine said:

I am asexual and aromantic and I love "skinny dipping". For me, it feels nice swimming naked, but if you grab me, the body will never be found (^u^). For those of you that take life too seriously, in reality, I would never hurt anybody. Instead, I would just send my team of lawyers after you. Yes, I rich asexuals that had a hard life can be brutal, but you have to admit, I am funny (in a twisted kind of way).

For me (LOL) it JUST feels nice swimming naked!

Wish I could do it more often.

lilyofthevalley

I find that when it’s warm enough to be nude without freezing I get paranoid about sunburn 

1 hour ago, lilyofthevalley said:

I find that when it’s warm enough to be nude without freezing I get paranoid about sunburn 

Then skinny-dip at night like I do.

45 minutes ago, Synephrine said:

Then skinny-dip at night like I do.

Only had the chance to do that once. Normally the mosquitoes preclude evening activities in the wilderness. Going au naturel is the last thing you want to do.

Archived