Where I stand

Naeblis

And there's an example of my point. Old, whiny coward Naeblis never would have said that.

By the way, no.

How do you know pie fucker? I thuoght I was the one who knew what others were thinking. Now you are?

Sexual desire is what makes us human.

What makes us human? Not sexual desire, quite certainly. No, rather it is greed, pride, envy, malice, wrath... those are what make us human.

Just had to say something like that.

I was retyping my reply, and . . . Why do I even bother? As I was typing it up, I already knew what you were going to say to twist my words around.

I guess I beat around the bush too much in my first post. I was never one for debates, and this is what I really meant to say: stop arguing with everyone. Drop the fucking subject.

I don't care for you. At all. I do care about this forum, though. It means a lot to me, hence why I replied in the first place. And to see you single-handedly fuck it all up like you're doing now angers me.

But it's not like my fist will materialize through your monitor, right? You have nothing to fear. Not even banishment, as long as you're balancing on that fine line that marks the difference between "troll" and "member".

Here's some advice: at least try to stop making everyone angry. If you do happen to not get banned, acting like you are now will not get you many friends. If you do want to stick around or care for this site in the slightest amount (which I doubt), I guarantee you that everyone you've pissed off will make damn sure your stay will not be an enjoyable one.

Welcome to AVEN, Naeblis :mrgreen:

um, i'm new here, but even though the asexual-wants to be sexual might just be trying to stir up a fight, I have to admit that he's not alone.

I'm asexual, and i hate it. every day i'm bombarded with the media trying to het me to have sex, and devient men are truing to rape me, and strangers make passes at me (abeit, this never happened when i was fat, be-specticalled, braced and brunette). i feel nothing but fear and hatred. I want to kill the people who attack me, i carry weapons for my own defence. i'm living in anger beset by fear and it's killing me.

i have "kissed" before, and felt nothing. sometimes my body reacts when i see an "attractive" male but my mind doesn't, so the reaction fizzes away. I can't imagine using another senient human's body for achiving selfish, preditory pleasure.

I honestly do believe that hetersexuality is the root of all pain. homosexuals aren't really hurting anyone. they are exploiting their own gender and it's all harmless and innocent. heterosexulaity, however, is seeing a person slightly different from yourself and not seeing them as a person, but a fuck toy (oh i'm sorry, would it be better if i sugar coated it and called it "making love"? stupid sexuals).

i know this is a very self-destructive view on life, but i can't help it. I don't want to be "dirty", i'd ather die than let someone "fuck" me, and would savagely defend my hideous organs if need be.

i hate my body, even though modeling agencies keep begging me to walk for them. if i could i would tear my own uterus out and throw it in the garbage (but i'd bleed to death so that plan is right out). i hate it. it burns, it bleeds, it smells, it itches, it constantly vomits out snot, i hate it. and for some reason it seems as though heterosexual men see it as my only possession worth noticing.

i have a mind! i have dreams, thoughts, plans, friends, parents, pets, hobbies... but no. i am nothing to this world but a walking fuck toy. and that makes me sick.

ok fine, i will touch this with a 90 foot pole

...and yes i'm sure i'm just feeding someone attention who doesn't deserve it, but i'm just curious...

Nae- Why are you here?, what exactly is your point?, can you sum up what you're trying to say in a few sentences...

on the very unlikely chance you are not phoney, you should realize that you come off very abrasive, and strange (in a bad way), your thoughts are disjointed, and disconnected, you tell weird lurid stories seemingly to get a reaction, you spout out insults almost without knowing it(remember my assumpution) then you lure people into a conversation--you know full well that when people are attacked,or when you say controversial things they will want to respond, but then you take the opportunity to act the victim....and start making petty points about debating styles, in order to get cheap debating points that have nothing to do with anything important, then you deny doing any of the above, as i'm sure you will to this..

if you don't mean to be any of the above, you should be aware that you come off that way

you're personality seems all over the place, so do your opinions...

and when you're not just attcking people, and actually trying to make a point you say things smugly without any evidence or further reasoning

snore.gif

also , i think you might not fully understand asexuality still...

do you not comprehend that something could be different without being wrong, or inferior, or sick?

What? No,it is NOT sexual desire that makes us human,it's greed,pride,malice,envy,and wrath that makes us human. Idioth.

Thank you.

EDIT: WTF?! You stole what I was gonna say Mr. Pie!! This is like that flaming moe's episode of the Simpsons!

I'll try to be nice..

ok fine, i will touch this with a 90 foot pole

First of all.. please cool it with the sexual imagery.

...and yes i'm sure i'm just feeding someone attention who doesn't deserve it, but i'm just curious...

What is your criteria for who deserves your attention?

Nae- Why are you here?, what exactly is your point?, can you sum up what you're trying to say in a few sentences...

I'm here for the same reason as everyone else. Why else would I be here?

on the very unlikely chance you are not phoney, you should realize that you come off very abrasive, and strange (in a bad way),

I bet a lot of sexuals have said that to you about being asexual. I see you didn't learn anything from it.

your thoughts are disjointed, and disconnected,

I have consistently defended myself on this forum. On the other hand, my detractors offer nothing but wishes for me to die.Who's disjointed?

you tell weird lurid stories seemingly to get a reaction,

I would iamgien almost every story in this forum is weird and lurid to some people. Who are you to judge me so harshly?

you spout out insults almost without knowing it(remember my assumpution) then you lure people into a conversation

Never without provocation.

you know full well that when people are attacked,

Show me where I attacked someone where I wasn't attacked first.

but then you take the opportunity to act the victim....and start making petty points about debating styles, in order to get cheap debating points that have nothing to do with anything important,

First of all, I'm not acting the victim. If *I* am, then all of you are since i am complaining about the same things you are. Being attacked. As for cheap debating points, where have I done this? If you mean answering questions rationally and addressing the issues cheap debating points, well then maybe you are a lost cause.

and when you're not just attcking people, and actually trying to make a point you say things smugly without any evidence or further reasoning

As even asexuals will grudgingly admit there is no evidence for asexuality, or at the very least no supporting studies, how is this community different in the respect of saying things smugly and without evidence?

do you not comprehend that something could be different without being wrong, or inferior, or sick?

Of course I do. Where did I ever say that everything different is wrong? Don't put words in my mouth please.

peace and love

Never without provocation.

No? May I ask, then, just what I said to provoke you into derisive childish and obscene name-calling? Have a said a single nasty thing to you? Show me how I deserved being called a "cunt," a disgusting vulgarity which causes me no little degree of personal resentment.

Archived