Where I stand

Naeblis

I believe that the two major causes of asexuality is low testosterone and free testosterone levels, and mental trauma. Whether this be rape, mental abuse, sexual abuse as chidlren... Asexuality is correctable.

To the people that say they dont "want it" Of course you don't. That is the effect of hormones. We chide sexuals for being slaves to their hormones but WE are NO BETTR. We are slaves to our lackof hormones. And just as most sexuals could not imagine not wanting sex. Most of us cannot imagine wanting it. I am going to the Dr this week to begin hormone therapy. I look forward to leaving this disability behind me.

I believe that the two major causes of asexuality is low testosterone and free testosterone levels, and mental trauma. Whether this be rape, mental abuse, sexual abuse as chidlren... Asexuality is correctable.

I look forward to leaving this disability behind me.

DISABILITY???!!!! Yes, I will acknowledge that some people may become asexual due to a drop in hormone levels, but that doesn't mean that ALL asexuals are suffering from low hormones! Mine are perfectly normal, I'm in very good health, and yet I've been asexual my whole life (type D). And no, I haven't been abused in any way at all. *alhamduillah* (thank you god), I have a great family. The best family I could ask for. So methinks your theory needs a little revising. =P

Yes I view it as a disability. What else to call something that leaves me a pyshical cripple? If our legs didn't work would you just say you LIKE it that way? Sexual desire is what makes us human. Without we are just some sort of sexless hybrid. (I don't mean any offence, I'm in the same boat) We shouldn't be trying to convince ourselves that we LIKE being this way.

ASEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS NOT A STATE OF BEING.

We should find a cure.

Yes, I will acknowledge that some people may become asexual due to a drop in hormone levels, but that doesn't mean that ALL asexuals are suffering from low hormones! Mine are perfectly normal

Youhad your testosterone levels checked by a Doctor? What were the levels?

They were checked a few years ago as part of an extensive checkup so I don't remember, but I do remember being told that I am healthy.

And about asexuality as a "disability", it just lies in your perception. If it really is causing you distress, then perhaps it's an illness in your case (caused by low hormones or whatnot). But to then say that all of us are suffering from some sickness? Saying that reminds me of those psychologists who used to believe that homosexuality was just a mental illness. =P

Fama, now that he's not getting a reaction from his ridiculous cyber flasher posts he's trying to get a rise out of us by being offensive. Ignore him. As difficult as that is, please, don't feed the troll.

Naeblis, I hope you do find a 'cure' because then you'll be busy screwing around and won't feel compelled to be bothersome here anymore. God speed. I sincerely hope they do 'fix' you.

Cate

I sincerely hope they do 'fix' you.

Cate

I hope that the "fix" you meant was to neuter him so that the world can be spared of any future naeblis.' plus, without ol' mr.wanks, he won't be able to pick up any skanks :twisted:

What the hell are you talking about by cyber flasher? I'm new to this site and I don't know all your fancy asexual lingo. I'm not trying to be offensive. This is what I believe.

Yes I view it as a disability. What else to call something that leaves me a pyshical cripple? If our legs didn't work would you just say you LIKE it that way?

Thing is, there's a big difference between having no legs and not being obsessed with intercourse, wouldn't you say?

Sexual desire is what makes us human.

I think we both know what to say to this.

Without we are just some sort of sexless hybrid. (I don't mean any offence, I'm in the same boat)

Sexless hybrid? XD

We shouldn't be trying to convince ourselves that we LIKE being this way.

We do.

ASEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS NOT A STATE OF BEING.

We should find a cure.

Go say that to a gay person, then videotape them beating you up and post the video here. I'd find that very satisfying.

Believe what you want, there are people for which both are true, and are not asexual, and there are people for whom neither are true and are asexual.
We chide sexuals for being slaves to their hormones but WE are NO BETTR. We are slaves to our lackof hormones. And just as most sexuals could not imagine not wanting sex. Most of us cannot imagine wanting it.
If horomons do have the effect you want them to have, then yes you are right. But if this is true: My slavery does not put me at risk for HIV/AIDs nor other STIs/STDs. My slavery does not risk causing me to become a father. My slavery does not prevent me from falling in love, I still can form relationships.
I am going to the Dr this week to begin hormone therapy. I look forward to leaving this disability behind me.
First, I can't imagine this being a disability. I can do anything I want to do, how is it hurting my life? It isn't, and I'm not going to mess myself up just to conform to what society wants me to be. I hope you get what you want out of the treatment though. I'm not sure why you'd want to go through it though... You said you had been taken advantage of...so your solution is to believe something must be incredibly wrong about yourself, and so you should go out and change yourself. That's the same as believing that someone who is raped is the guilty one, not the rapist.

Pie: Thank you very much :D I agree with you completely.

Thing is, there's a big difference between having no legs and not being obsessed with intercourse, wouldn't you say?

First of all I said nothing about being obsessed with intercourse. That's like me asking you, "Did you enjoy raping my dog?" THe point is you can pretend you love being an asexual all you like, at the end of the day you still have no fucking legs.

We do.

No you don't. YOu only think you do.

Go say that to a gay person, then videotape them beating you up and post the video here. I'd find that very satisfying.

This is the most confusing of all. Why would I say it to a Gay person? I'm saying it to you.

My slavery does not put me at risk for HIV/AIDs nor other STIs/STDs.

This is just one of the many absurdities that the posters here chant to themselves like a mantra. If you are an asexual then be one. Don't try to justify your behaviour by claiming that you are making a ehalth decision. You can prevent yourself from beign murdered by locking yourself in a box away from people as well. But it's still fucking stupid.

My slavery does not risk causing me to become a father.

Ever hear of contraceptives?? A condom used with the birth control pill is practically 100% effective. Again, if you're going to be an asexual BE one. Don't give me bullshit reasoning.

My slavery does not prevent me from falling in love, I still can form relationships.

Good luck. Any relationship without sex is doomed to fail. You can be ina relationship with someone but choose to never communicate with them. It's still a relationship. BUt it's a fucking shitty one. Relationships without sex are friendships. Not relationships.

I hope you get what you want out of the treatment though. I'm not sure why you'd want to go through it though... You said you had been taken advantage of...so your solution is to believe something must be incredibly wrong about yourself, and so you should go out and change yourself.

Something IS incredibly wrong. Humans are MADE to reproduce. Humans are MADE to want sex. We do not. We are not normal. No amount of back clapping and childish Grade 5 face puckering about sex will erase this simple fact.

Guess what? You are a fuckhead! Somehow you think you know what we think. You don't. All of us except you DO like being asexual. We do not "think we do". You bitch, I hate you. You're one of those assholes who thinks the meaning of life is to procreate, aren't you?

Oh, and plenty of our members have relationships without sex that work fine.

Naeblis, what the Hell is your problem?

So you are asexual and don't like it one bit. Do you really have to take it out on all of us? Just get the fucking therapy and move on with your life. Fuck 'till the cows come home if you want to, just spare us the details.

I think you need to worry about your own damn sex drive instead of mine. You should try to make yourself useful instead of tryng to convert people. How about this: you make a thread about your hormone therapy on these forums. Explain how it goes, give all the little details. I, personally, couldn't care less, but if someone in the same boat as you ever comes to this site in the future and wants to become "normal", your information will be useful and you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside because you "saved" one of us.

Not everyone who is asexual likes it, but a lot do. Leave them alone.

Oh, and comparing lack of sex drive to losing both legs . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At the moment I am not amused in the least with any clever sexual. I have some draining and actually unnecessary coming outs right behind me and heated discussions that made me feel not very comfortable. *bursting forehead-veins*

One wrong word *fist in the air* and I am ready to shove a fucking atomic bomb down one's throat!!! So Neablis, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guess what? You are a fuckhead!

Wow. I guess this is something I WOULDN'T hear on battlenet?

Somehow you think you know what we think.

I do. It's quite simple when the test subjects are so simple themselves.

All of us except you DO like being asexual. We do not "think we do".

You poor deluded fool. You are so blinded to the depths of your own unhappiness that you cannot see how depressed you are. THis unbridled hostility towards me is simply a manifestation of your own self loathing.

You bitch, I hate you. You're one of those assholes who thinks the meaning of life is to procreate, aren't you?

Oh. So now you know what *I* think? I never said the meaning of life was procreation, but it is indeed a very important purpose.

Oh, and plenty of our members have relationships without sex that work fine.

Yeah. They're called platonic friendships.

At the moment I am not amused in the least with any clever sexual.

At the moment? Will you be more amused perhaps at a different moment?

I have some draining and actually unnecessary coming outs right behind me and heated discussions that made me feel not very comfortable. *bursting forehead-veins*

I'm sorry to hear that. What does it have to do with me?

One wrong word *fist in the air* and I am ready to shove a fucking atomic bomb down one's throat!!! So Neablis, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH

Yeah. You seem happy and stable. No problems here amongst the asexuals.

Naeblis, what the Hell is your problem?

Since when was expressing a view that differed from the norm a "problem" You are becoming exactly what you accuse sexuals of being.

So you are asexual and don't like it one bit. Do you really have to take it out on all of us?

How am I taking it out on you? Expressing my opinion? I thought that si what this forum was for. Do me a favour? At the top of the page, have the admin add a disclaimer saying that you will be abused and vilified if you don't toe the party line.

Just get the fucking therapy and move on with your life. Fuck 'till the cows come home if you want to, just spare us the details.

I plan on it. And what makes you think I would give you details? This is part of the uninformed and prejudiced bias that asexuals have about sexuals. That they simply cannot resist telling everyone about their sex lives. Grow up.

I think you need to worry about your own damn sex drive instead of mine.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? You could say that to everyone in this board. That is waht it is here for!! :roll:

You should try to make yourself useful instead of tryng to convert people. How about this: you make a thread about your hormone therapy on these forums. Explain how it goes, give all the little details. I, personally, couldn't care less, but if someone in the same boat as you ever comes to this site in the future and wants to become "normal", your information will be useful and you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside because you "saved" one of us.

Agreed. I will start this thread when I have all this information.

A lot of people "like" having many things that are not good for them.

I cannot believe just how stupid you are. What the fuck makes you think you know how we feel? We know how we feel. Not some idiotic troll. Now go get your precious therapy and never return.

Since when was expressing a view that differed from the norm a "problem" You are becoming exactly what you accuse sexuals of being.

Cut it out with my-opinion-this and my-opinion-that. You are pissing people off, deliberately. "But I am only expressing a view!" I don't give a flying shit! Let me explain to you what the "problem" is: You are like a Christian fanatic*** trying to convert everyone in sight. The vast majority of "everyone" being people who could not care less. Opinion or not, no one likes being told how to live their life. I am perfectly happy the way I am, I am not hurting myself or anyone. You do not accept that just because it doesn't reflect your own opinion, that's what your problem is.

How am I taking it out on you? Expressing my opinion? I thought that si what this forum was for. Do me a favour? At the top of the page, have the admin add a disclaimer saying that you will be abused and vilified if you don't toe the party line.

You are not happy being asexual. You are taking hormone therapy to "fix" it. When the therapy is complete, you will be happy.

We are happy being asexual. We do not need therapy as we are already fine the way we are, but noooo, we have to have this problem called "Naeblis" that comes along and tells us how we should live our lives. Is it so hard to beleive someone can be happy and not have the need to fuck like a rabbit all day long? If this "Naeblis" syndrome would only disappear, everyone would be happy again.

If you're frustrated about being asexual, why not find a hobby or activity to put your energy into. An activity other than "expressing your opinion" on this forum.

This forum is for discussions about asexuality and general friendly chat. This is an all-out flame war, not a discussion. I think it's safe to say that "every asexual needs to be cured/fixed" and "there is no such thing as asexuality" are not things that will make a discussion go forward, especially on a pro-asexuality forum.

I plan on it. And what makes you think I would give you details? This is part of the uninformed and prejudiced bias that asexuals have about sexuals. That they simply cannot resist telling everyone about their sex lives. Grow up.

Prejudice is always based on fact. If it weren't for prejudice, there would be nothing stopping me frop going to the biker bar and asking where the next Magic: the Gathering tourney will take place. I know many sexuals that go in detail about their sex lives every now and then. I do know that not all of them are like that, though. So maybe I shouldn't have included that part in the last message.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? You could say that to everyone in this board. That is waht it is here for!!

Never did anyone ask about other people's sex drive or anything related to it. Some people willingly share that information, and when they do so, they don't expect to be judged and ordered to change because whatever they feel/think is "wrong". Everyone here is open minded if questions are asked politely.

And about the board. Sure, it is for asexuality discussion, but also for making friends, ranting, chatting, posting jokes . . . People can do anything within the limits of common sense on here, as you've probably noticed. Oh. They can have flame wars, too, apparently.

Agreed. I will start this thread when I have all this information.

That's one step forward. Good.

I don't know how many times this has been discussed. The term "not having" would be more appropriate then "having" in this case, too. Asexuality does not harm me, nor anyone else. If you want to pity me and everyone else on this site who doesn't want to do sexual things, go right ahead. Just, please, be quiet about it and stop acting like you're some sort of God!

*** No offense to any Christians who may be reading.

Indeed. You, for instance, "like" breathing, which has the unfortunate side effect of allowing you to come here and make an ass of yourself.

Naeblis, it is painfully obvious that you are a troll. You probably don't believe the shit you spew yourself.

When you first came here, you were a whiny coward claiming to be raped (hah, yeah right) and terrified of sex. Now you're an assertive asshole rambling about how great sex is and how having a sex drive is all-important. Tsk, tsk. The two fastest ways of getting attention, and you used both up in a few weeks.

Naeblis' first post:

Hello everyone. I can't believe other people like me exist out there, I always thought I was weird because I thought that sex was icky with a capital ICK!

Thank you so ver much.

CHastely yours.

Naeblis these days:

YOu see a hot girl an dyou guys start yammering about ninjas. No wonder none of you can get laid. :(

Cate's wisdom:

...now that he's not getting a reaction from his ridiculous cyber flasher posts he's trying to get a rise out of us by being offensive.
Cut it out with my-opinion-this and my-opinion-that. You are pissing people off, deliberately. "But I am only expressing a view!" I don't give a flying shit!

You have no way to prove this. I am not here to piss people off though I am fully aware that I am doing so. That's your problem not mine. If you don't give a flying shit, teh solution is simple. Don't respond to me. As you write me 7 paragraph rebuttals, I can only assume that you DO, in fact, give a shit.

Let me explain to you what the "problem" is: You are like a Christian fanatic*** trying to convert everyone in sight.

This is a lie or simply a misunderstanding. I am not trying to convert anyone. I am givng you my opinion on the cause of sexuality. I am no more trying to convert you than you are trying to convert sexuals to aexuality by speaking of your views.

Opinion or not, no one likes being told how to live their life. I am perfectly happy the way I am, I am not hurting myself or anyone. You do not accept that just because it doesn't reflect your own opinion, that's what your problem is.

No one likes to be told how to live their life. True. But I am not doing that. So what is your point? If you are happy, which I have repeatedly asserted may be true, then be so. And what is different about what you are doing than what you accuse me of? You say I don't acceot you because I don't believe your opinion, but then YOU tell me to leave and that you don't give a fuck etc etc becaue YOU do not accept MY opinion. Hypocrite

You are not happy being asexual. You are taking hormone therapy to "fix" it. When the therapy is complete, you will be happy.

This is true.

We are happy being asexual.

Judging from thehostility I have seen from most people here at my views I honestly doubt this. People that are confident in themselves do not violently attack those with differing opinions. This is a hallmark of fear and insecurity, nothing more.

We do not need therapy as we are already fine the way we are, but noooo, we have to have this problem called "Naeblis" that comes along and tells us how we should live our lives.

Where did I tell you how to live your life?

Is it so hard to beleive someone can be happy and not have the need to fuck like a rabbit all day long?

More "sexual" propoganda and rumour. That to be a sexual means you fuck all day long. Grow up.

If this "Naeblis" syndrome would only disappear, everyone would be happy again.

I thought intolerance was my problem not yours.

If you're frustrated about being asexual, why not find a hobby or activity to put your energy into. An activity other than "expressing your opinion" on this forum.

Is this forum for expressing opinions about asexuality, or only the form of asexuality that you all agree on. This board was not made just for you. I belong here as much if not more than any of you.

This forum is for discussions about asexuality and general friendly chat.

Funny. A second ago you told me you didn't want my opinion. Some discussion!

This is an all-out flame war, not a discussion.

It started off as a discussion. Then people told me to die. Who is at fault for the flame war?

I think it's safe to say that "every asexual needs to be cured/fixed" and "there is no such thing as asexuality" are not things that will make a discussion go forward, especially on a pro-asexuality forum.

Agreed. Yet I never said either of those things.

Prejudice is always based on fact.

So the prejudice against asexuals is based on fact?

If it weren't for prejudice, there would be nothing stopping me frop going to the biker bar and asking where the next Magic: the Gathering tourney will take place.

This is a highly stupid sentence. I know many bikers. I also know bikers that play Magic. Weird eh!!!

I know many sexuals that go in detail about their sex lives every now and then. I do know that not all of them are like that, though. So maybe I shouldn't have included that part in the last message.

In general, (tee hee) don't generalize.

Naeblis, it is painfully obvious that you are a troll. You probably don't believe the shit you spew yourself.

When you first came here, you were a whiny coward claiming to be raped (hah, yeah right) and terrified of sex. Now you're an assertive asshole rambling about how great sex is and how having a sex drive is all-important. Tsk, tsk. The two fastest ways of getting attention, and you used both up in a few weeks.

Pie go suck a cock. You have been the biggest disappointment so far of all.

Archived