Friendships in Shows

Artistic__Miles

Artistic__Miles

Ever since I realized that I'm aro, I've started to really appreciate strong friendships in shows more. It's nice to see people care about each other without any romantic or sexual intentions or undertones

Artistic__Miles
On 2/28/2020 at 6:24 PM, HolidayT said:

What are your favorite friendship pairings at the moment?

Matt and Foggy (Daredevil), Harry and Luna (Harry Potter), Tony and Happy (Ironman), Jason and Nico (Heroes of Olympus), Apollo and Meg (trials of apollo), and others I can't remember

• 1 month later...

right?? I've almost always appreciated strong friendships a lot more than relationships in tv shows/movies - ESPECIALLY when they have potential to be a couple (like for example a straight woman & straight man) and they have a really strong bond but it's totally platonic! most shows don't do that so I've just come to expect characters like that to have sexual tension/romantic feelings towards each other and when that DOESN'T happen? it just makes my heart happy :')

On 2/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, A. Miles said:

Matt and Foggy (Daredevil), Harry and Luna (Harry Potter), Tony and Happy (Ironman), Jason and Nico (Heroes of Olympus), Apollo and Meg (trials of apollo), and others I can't remember

I'd like to add the 10th Doctor and Donna Noble (Doctor Who), and I love all the others.

Anyone have any more?

Archived