Infertility and Asexuality

Sabee

Hi everyone, Glad to be a part of this community. I am 26 and have been single to-date, once tried to have a relationship (just Platonic not romantic and not sexual, in fact we had never met in person) talked for a couple of months and then I called it off. He is happily married now and I am still struggling with the idea of love and sexuality. I have grown up in a moderately open-minded household in a conservative society. We respect personal freedom and choices. I am dealing with infertility (primary amenorrhea) and the day I got this news I decided never to get married (as it looked like a convenient solution to the issue and saving myself the trouble of going into difficult conversion with a potential partner) and for much of my life I have been thinking if I was not attracted to people due to psychological impact of my condition but I do feel romantically attracted to men, imagine fairy-tales (without kisses and physical attraction). But I have finally accepted who I am. 

And thank you for reading this long post. 💐

Hello and welcome to AVEN!

Trust me,we're all happy to have another member as awsome as yourself.

This community is amazing and super accepting.I'm sure you'll be able to fit right in a nd find many new friends.

As for your infertility:

I'm sorry to hear that.But as long as you're happy and it doesn't hugely effect your life and mental health,you'll be fine.

If you ever feel like having kids,you can always adopt.That way,not only are you making that poor kid happy,but you'll also be content yourself.

Anyway...

If you ever wish to talk to somebody,i'm always here.Until then,go and make some friends on here,have fun and put a big smile on your face😊💖

7 minutes ago, Ciki said:

Hello and welcome to AVEN!

Trust me,we're all happy to have another member as awsome as yourself.

This community is amazing and super accepting.I'm sure you'll be able to fit right in a nd find many new friends.

As for your infertility:

I'm sorry to hear that.But as long as you're happy and it doesn't hugely effect your life and mental health,you'll be fine.

If you ever feel like having kids,you can always adopt.That way,not only are you making that poor kid happy,but you'll also be content yourself.

Anyway...

If you ever wish to talk to somebody,i'm always here.Until then,go and make some friends on here,have fun and put a big smile on your face😊💖

It did hurt but not affecting now. I have made peace with it. Besides I am a mother of 2 fur babies. 

Just now, Sabee said:

It did hurt but not affecting now. I have made peace with it. Besides I am a mother of 2 fur babies. 

I'm glad you were able to move on and live your life in peace.

Also,i'm a huge animal lover,so what do you have (cats,dogs...)?You don't have to answer if you don't want to,of course.

24 minutes ago, Ciki said:

Also,i'm a huge animal lover,so what do you have (cats,dogs...)?You don't have to answer if you don't want to,of course.

25 minutes ago, Ciki said:

I have a cat and a dog. Planning to turn my house into a shelter home soon. 😀

Oh my,that's so sweet and wholesome.I hope it all goes well and good luck.I'm sure you'll be amazing at your new job😊💖

Welcome! Ooh a cat and a dog, do they get along? Are they besties or rivals or both? :) 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

Archived