Lithosexual?

DogObsessedLi

DogObsessedLi

Hi. Could people help me understand lithosexual? I don't mean just quote the definition at me, but maybe if you are lithosexual how do you describe your experience? I ask because on occasion I do find people sexually attractive, but in practice, in person with their clothes off I'm repulsed. I'm repulsed by naked genitals. With clothes on there are people who I do fantasize about, but as soon as they are naked in the bedroom I gag. So I wouldn't say it has to do with whether they find me attractive at all, indeed I don't really care I'd just take it as a compliment. Before now I just take it as aesthetic attraction, but nothing seems to fit. I ask this now because things have fallen through yet again with my present partner. The attraction goes as soon as they are naked with me and expect me to act "into their body", which just got to the point where I really didn't want to look at their bits or actively touch them. I know this is on the asexual spectrum at least. Does anyone else experience anything similar?

Lithosexual is experiencing sexual attraction but not wanting it reciprocatd under any circumstances if memory serves right. 

DogObsessedLi
4 minutes ago, MermaidRomani said:

Lithosexual is experiencing sexual attraction but not wanting it reciprocatd under any circumstances if memory serves right. 

But what does that mean in practice?

"I have sexual attraction for you" is what someone might say but if said person said something like "I'm sexually attracted to you" they'd be repulsed by it. 

To me this is a good definition of sexual attraction:

82934718_2675442972541019_37251224984344

57 minutes ago, DogObsessedLianne said:

But what does that mean in practice?

It means like:

"damn he's so perfect I'd love to fuck him I want him inside me etc etc"

BUT if he feels that back or shows any indication of wanting you sexually, you lose that attraction instantly.

I probably have that tendency in a way towards the fictional people I fall for. Part of the attraction is that they CAN'T see me and won't ever be in a situation where they'd interact with me sexually.

But yeah I don't like labels so would never consider applying something like lithosexual to myself!