1. 1. How often do you bathe/shower?

• Once daily
    • Twice daily
    • Every other day
    • It depends
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Every other day I shower.

The temperature is typically 85 to 102°F and I shower for about 10 to 15 minutes.

I tried showering with cold water but I did not agree with it at all.

Janus the Fox

At least twice a week or after my morning exercise. 

I take a bath or shower most days. Once or twice a week I’ll skip a day if I’m feeling lazy.

I put once a day but it really depends.

For an example:

If i'm on my period,i shower at least twice a day.

Same goes when it's summer.

But i always try to shower at least once a day.

J. van Deijck

At least once a day, twice at summer.

Depends.

Every morning

1 minute ago, iff said:

Most days

I don't know why...but my aro ace self just fell in love with this response.It's just so vague...i love it.

It depends on outside temperature, what I've been up to, whether I'm to meet people, etc. - but at least twice a week. Also depends on how much or little the neurodermatitis is playing up.🙄

It kind of depends on if I am expected to be around people or not x)

Done excercise - daily

no excercise- every other day

I am home studying for exams for 2 weeks straight- whenever I need to go to the store

Usually every other day. Sometimes less often in winter (my skin tends to get dry and itchy if I take a shower too often then), sometimes as much as once a day if I'm doing a lot of activity outdoors.

I shower every other day, it's better for my hair and skin personally. Showering everyday dries out my skin and makes it itchy. I will shower everyday if I'm especially sweaty/greasy from any exercise or working. 

I used to wash my hair every other day, but when i dye it that is more like every 3 days. Right now it is a tad greasy, but I don't want to wash it too much. It kinda depends if I'm going out or not. I haven't had anywhere to go ,so I've not been washing it. (My hair isn't great)

In summer daily, in winter every couple of days, obviously if I've been working on a car or in the garden, played golf et, got either mucky or sweaty (I'm Ace so not both together 😋😋) maybe twice in a day (just showering 😋

WanderingKate

Generally I shower daily, but it varies. If I'm feeling lazy and didn't exercise I sometimes skip a day, and conversely if I'm feeling gross I'll shower twice in a day. But 95% of the time it's just once a day. 

• 1 year later...

@Karst

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived