pulse.com — Could You Be Asexual? Here’s Everything You Need To Know

Homer

Your friends are always raving about how they get all hot and bothered down there whenever their favorite actor or actress pops on the screen...but youre just not feeling it. Your metaphoricalor literalpanties dont drop. Like, ever. No matter how long you stare. Could you be asexual?

Feb 20, 2020 — https://www.pulse.com.gh/lifestyle/womens-health/could-you-be-asexual-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/8vz4dz0

The headlines under the "trending" section kind of make me lose trust in the things I find on that site :D 

everywhere and nowhere

Not a bad text, but very poorly edited. All those missing spaces (just like even in the beginning you have quoted: "metaphoricalor literalpanties" :lol:), sometimes the opposite: spaces dividing a word in half ("long-to uted")...

3 hours ago, Homer said:

The headlines under the "trending" section kind of make me lose trust in the things I find on that site :D 

The first one is just.. oh dear

it hurt my writer brain to read, some of the spacing and the grammar and just the random word 'a' was thrown in several times,  but like the content itself was not awful but dang it was so hard to read through

Archived