deleted

deletedgone

I very happy for you, I remember finding AVEN and researching my sexuality on multiple sites and feeling like I found a caring community. Leading up to finding AVEN it often felt useless researching so much because I didn't feel like I "checked" all of the necessary "boxes" or that maybe I was just making something out of nothing. However, how you decide to present yourself is your choice, weather you fit the traditional definition or not you're here now and I promise you that you are not alone. 

If it helps, everything you've put on here does convince me that you are ace 😁 also I apologize if my reply is scattered, it's late where I am and I'm feeling groggy 😅

everywhere and nowhere
2 hours ago, CBC said:

That's neither here nor there. I know asexuals who really enjoy wearing makeup and sexual people who can't be arsed. It's quite rare for me to bother and I'm not ace. If I do wear it, it's minimal and with the intention of looking just a bit more "put together" or whatever. As far as attractiveness, mostly my experience has been that people who find me physically attractive do so without me needing to be caked in makeup.

Sure. But for me, wearing zero makeup in all situations (apart from having a lot to do with my allergy, because probably if I look hard enough, there is at least hypoallergenic face powder or how is it called, for example) is connected to my need to not be sexually attractive.

Archived