I think I’m Biromantic but I’m not sure?

ConfusedTeen.

ConfusedTeen.

Hello peoples,

So over the years I’ve had what I’ve thought to be ‘crushes’ (‘crushes’ as in, people that fit the criteria of a good person/someone that is a good friend that I’ve mistaken for a crush, I think) on very few guys but now I think I actually have a legitimate crush on my best friend, she’s a she btw. And now I’m confused because I’m like ‘do I have a crush on her or am I just really good friends with her?’, cause I sometimes daydream about like holding hands or kissing her on the cheek and like once I though on the mouth or something (never more than that, always romantic situations not sexual) and I’ve never thought of doing that with anyone else/any of my past ‘crushes’ but at the same time I don’t really get butterflies when I’m with her but I think that’s maybe cause I’ve known her and we’re close so I’m not as nervous with her??? Also, when she comes to me talking about some guy she likes or whatever it sucks and feels real dumb, never felt this with any other friends before. I dont think I’m homoromantic cause I’m pretty sure I like guys too but I think I may be biromantic? 

What are your opinions? Does anyone relate? 

Anyways thanks for reading and letting me ramble yet again, have a good day! 👍 

Celyn: The Lutening

This sounds very bi to me, and I have nothing else to contribute.

If you can see yourself wanting a romantic relationship with more than one gender, you are probably biromantic. Some people discover their homo orientation this way (both sexual and romantic - I've heard a few lesbians describe their self-discovery as starting with interpreting friendships with guys as romantic interest just out of heteronormativity, then learning as they grow up that they're actually not interested in men in that way), but that might take time to learn about yourself. Just go with whatever word fits your current interpretation of yourself, and you can change it in the future. Or don't use a word, and just pursue what makes you happy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Romantic and Aromantic Orientations

Laurann, 

Archived