Discovering I am actually Homoromantic later in life

CathyR1964

Hi all, hoping to connect with some older homoromantics out there. Prefer lesbian, but the guys are welcome also.  I am 55 and have been in 2 relationships. The last one ended 2 years ago for reasons other than lack of sexual interest on my part.  I started trying to date, but the fear of starting a relationship that I knew would eventually turn to sex scared the crap out of me, so I ended them with a "I am not really ready to start a relationship"  Then one night while browsing the internet I found the term asexual, and everything just clicked, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.  Anyone out there tried or know of or want to start a site for finding others?  I tried asexual cupid, but the number of people there are few and no one in my area.

I tried match.com with the info about how I am right upfront, of course no replies.  There are more of us I know, I believe probably more than 1 %.  Any replies would be helpful.

:) Hi, and welcome! :cake:

I'm not homoromantic, myself, but I thought, perhaps, I might be able to help. In case you're interested, there's a lesbian asexual thread.

Archived