AVENues needs you!

scarletlatitude

Just wondering if there has ever been any kind of a music review idea for new artists or anything like that? I am always looking for new music to listen to. 

Interested in editing and writing (art also on occasion). Worked as a writing tutor for 4 years in college, previously was a full time editor of medical-legal reports and more recently a novel editor.

I am interested in all of the things (I think editing would be top on the list, though). Happy to volunteer, if you'll have me/need me! 

scarletlatitude
On 2/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Vincent Marie said:

I'd be glad to. I would just need to know if there is a preferred theme or topic for the issue. I could also do a cartoon as an illustration if needed.

It can follow the theme but it doesn't have to.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Windspiel said:

Yes, I am still interested and I'm ready to join the team as an artist. Unfortunately, I can't help you with InDesign because it wouldn't run on my operating system.

I'll ask to have you added. :) 

22 hours ago, SithAzathoth WinterDragon said:

I say keep adding me, but each time I get called away with work.  For now I'm open 8am-11 on computer and evening on phone.  So add me again. This may change with a possible career opportunity I applied for with the US government. 

No problem. :) That's why I'm always poking around for new people. Lives change and real life is always more important. 

scarletlatitude
18 hours ago, Silence4now said:

Just wondering if there has ever been any kind of a music review idea for new artists or anything like that? I am always looking for new music to listen to. 

We had movie reviews and game reviews, but not music reviews. (At least not that I can recall.) 

14 hours ago, CourtlyLove said:

Interested in editing and writing (art also on occasion). Worked as a writing tutor for 4 years in college, previously was a full time editor of medical-legal reports and more recently a novel editor.

will add you

8 hours ago, WünderBâhr said:

I am interested in all of the things (I think editing would be top on the list, though). Happy to volunteer, if you'll have me/need me! 

The bahr is always welcome. :) (I think you can see the forum... it's with the PT forums.) 

@Janus DarkFox can you already see the AVENues forum? 

Janus the Fox
46 minutes ago, scarletlatitude said:

can you already see the AVENues forum? 

No just the title of the AVENues sub forum, clicking it gives an error.

Im in Q&A Email Forum so hopefully being in the 2 isn’t technically tricky :)

Janus the Fox

ive just lost qa email access

• 2 weeks later...
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

What is there I can do? 

*wanders around in circles *

Archived