Pizza  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How do you eat it?

• Bowl - fork
    • Bowl - spoon
    • Plate - fork
    • Plate - spoon

This poll is closed to new votes

None of the above -  What kind of a silly goose would eat pizza with a spoon or a fork

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

What kind of silly answers are those? I eat my pizza with chopsticks, straight out of the glass!

Woah there, people take how to eat a pizza very seriously. I've seen some severe reactions to people eating pizza with a fork. The Internet is a wild place.

SPORK!

Spoiler

... i feel invalidated... no, not really just shitposting. 

Cardboard box, hands... how else???

I actually have eaten pizza with a fork and a knife so my hands didn’t get greasy.

In the hypothetical situation that I ended up in a fancy restaurant and ordered a fancy pizza, I honestly don't know what I would do. Probably fork? But would feel dirty. I think I'd rather have sex. (a line I can only use here)

everywhere and nowhere
20 minutes ago, Emmz said:

Fork, knife and fork, or no cutlery.

I hate eating pizza with bare hands. And I'm double-left-handed enough that my fingers sometimes hurt from cutting pizza, but I will still not eat it with bare hands.

I hate eating pizza with bear hands. But luckily my hands are human. Well, when I'm sober, at least...

Anthracite_Impreza

I liquefy it down so it can go into my fuel tank.

Fraggle Underdark

At extremely high velocities. The spoon helps.

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

The spoon helps.

Not as a utensil, but for moral support.

Spoiler

1349597.jpg?b64lines=SUYgSSBESUROJ1QgSEF

Mackenzie Holiday

I take my pizza black and drink it straight from the pot while I’m driving to work. Wakes me right up.

12 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

I take my pizza black and drink it

🎤 🎵 I see a pizza and I want to drink it black

Ms. Carolynne
1 hour ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

I take my pizza black and drink it straight from the pot while I’m driving to work. Wakes me right up.

I drink my pizza on the rocks, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to drive while drinking pizza.

Years ago I slept at a hotel in a fairly remote town. The only place to grab food was a pizza place. They had an offer where you can have a basic pizza with four toppings of your choice. I half-jokingly told my coworker that I'd go with cheese, cheese, cheese and cheese. Dude behind the counter must have heard that :D loved it.

I tend to get those mini pizzas and then to use plate and my hands, maybe a knife sometimes

9 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

I hate eating pizza with bare hands. And I'm double-left-handed enough that my fingers sometimes hurt from cutting pizza, but I will still not eat it with bare hands.

Well if it's a super messy pizza I can understand not wanting to use your hands. I actually don't like getting my fingers messy.

Archived