A different generation

BrownEagle

Hi, I have just joined, and wanted to share. I was born in the mid 1950’s, and as I grew up I learned about homosexuality and heterosexuality, nothing in between. So as I reached my teens, and had no inclination towards either gender, I just assumed I was odd, and, maybe things would change once I met the right person. I met my husband when I was 17, I liked him, and grew to love him as a person, but was glad that he was willing to wait till we married for full sex, rather than heavy petting. We’ve now been married for 44 yrs, and have 2 children. I have kept him satisfied over the years, (I’m convincing), I feel that’s the cost of having the family I wanted. He accepts I’m not overly interested in sex, what he doesn’t know is, that I have absolutely no interest. But, it’s now at a point in time that it would be cruel to admit to that to him.

I believe that old sayings like “lay back and think of Britain “ were reflecting Asexual feelings that women have had in the past. I personally lay back and think about my on line shopping list, and what needs adding. Signs of the times. 😋

36 minutes ago, BrownEagle said:

I believe that old sayings like “lay back and think of Britain “

I haven't heard that saying in a long time, :)   I believe the actual saying is "Close your eyes and think of England" either way the meaning is the same.

Welcome to AVEN

@BrownEagle, welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂 

Archived