The Mary Sue — Asexual Anime Headcanon: Five Characters Who Could Be on the Asexual Spectrum

Homer

As an asexual person, I’ve been very vocal, both in my professional and personal fields, about the lack of asexual representation in mainstream media, such as television and film. From the erasure of asexual characters in shows like The CW’s Riverdale to the general exclusion of the asexual community within the landscape of queer representation, it’s fair to say we get the short end of the deal.

Jan 30, 2020 — https://www.themarysue.com/asexual-anime-headcanon-five-characters-who-could-be-on-the-asexual-spectrum/

Two grumps - one for the ongoing "spectrum" bullshit and one for the 400+ cookies this crap website wants to dump on my computer.

Proceed with caution.

I opened this for the anime part but I feel that I could write a list better than this in like, five minutes, lol. In fact, I would love to if anyone is interested. Haven't updated my anime blog in a good 6 months now, but I guess this is enough "pointless but nerdy and I'm knowledgeable enough to do this" content.

2 minutes ago, GatsbyGirl said:

Imagine wanting something so bad you have to pull BS outta thin air for this crap. 

Like a border wall? :lol:

Archived