yadadadadada

hate my fuckin sub side, wanna toss it in the goddamn trash

i hate how much i shake and i hate i react to things i normally wouldn't

blah blah blah 

how do i burn it? oh waIt U Can"T! 

RoseGoesToYale

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but *hugs*

On 2/1/2020 at 4:25 AM, CBC said:

I know I've suggested it already, but is there the chance of discussing what you're going through with anyone? Therapist or whatever?

Already doing it. However, I'm also choosing to compartmentalize the submissive side of me and just toss it in the back. It's got more cons than pros for me. My thoughts slowing down and me just totally relaxing afterwards is hella nice but it's not worth the constant blushing and heart racing. Not to mention my sexuality always has crossed over into my life. I can tell when I'm feeling submissive because I can't approach life with that same energy I adore. It feels like I can't give it my all. I'm more anxious about taking control of situations. It does give me better insight into what it is to be submissive though. I do hope testosterone makes this side of me fade or dial back a shit ton. Or perhaps it will fade naturally. Hell if I know. 

Now I'm curious how hormones affect these sorts of things. bleehhh

• 1 month later...

Been another month and nothing has changed so far. This fucking sucks. I'd rather this not be something I get used to.. 

I guess comforting myself with interests can change helps? 

41 minutes ago, Sir_The_Last said:

Trying  to not worry about.  Nothing is wrong with being a submissive ... Some people  would  enjoy chatting with about stuff and life, 

I don't care. People can go be submissive and let that be their thing. Whatever. They're ok with that sort of thing, good for them. Not me.

have you gone and built a kite yet?

Everyone has both a submissive and a dominant side, like they have a left and right side. One side is always better developed than the other, because it is more efficient from an evolutionary perspective. Would it make sense for a person to want to chop off their off-hand? Maybe, if it's infected or hurting really bad or otherwise a health risk, but in most cases no. There is in fact a strong synergy between both sides, a 1+1=3 effect.

You can't chop off your submissive or dominant side. You can get to know yourself better. Maybe it helps to know that being predominately submissive doesn't mean you submit to everyone. Be picky, be defiant, whatever. It's just like being a very dominant person doesn't make one dominant toward everyone. For example, I know some very dominant people who tiptoe around each other to prevent establishing dominance. They're relative terms, really. In the end the best thing to do is be (and accept!) yourself. There will always be people above and below, so to speak.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Pandark said:

Everyone has both a submissive and a dominant side, like they have a left and right side. One side is always better developed than the other, because it is more efficient from an evolutionary perspective. Would it make sense for a person to want to chop off their off-hand? Maybe, if it's infected or hurting really bad or otherwise a health risk, but in most cases no. There is in fact a strong synergy between both sides, a 1+1=3 effect.

You can't chop off your submissive or dominant side. You can get to know yourself better. Maybe it helps to know that being predominately submissive doesn't mean you submit to everyone. Be picky, be defiant, whatever. It's just like being a very dominant person doesn't make one dominant toward everyone. For example, I know some very dominant people who tiptoe around each other to prevent establishing dominance. They're relative terms, really. In the end the best thing to do is be (and accept!) yourself. There will always be people above and below, so to speak.

It's a sexual side dude. I hate that it's sexual and can be. I'm usually very much dominant sex wise and it's always throws me off when this shows up. 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:08 AM, CBC said:

I know it's not what you want to hear, but fighting change (or new realisations) doesn't generally lead to being at peace with yourself. Been there.

I'm just looking forward to the possibility of it sizing down time wise in the future. If it lasted like a month, I could totally deal. I may not be at complete peace but demi-sexuality leaves me with a advantage to avoiding what I do not want sexually. I had something good going for me too when I just considered it a dry period. It was actually nice to not have anything sexual in my head for once. Just chilling. 

15 hours ago, KrysLost said:

It's a sexual side dude. I hate that it's sexual and can be. I'm usually very much dominant sex wise and it's always throws me off when this shows up. 

I'm sorry to hear it's such a pain. I know some submissive guys who visit a mistress. They like being ordered around, punished and humiliated. Surprisingly, they tell me there is zero sex involved and clear boundaries are set upfront. Respect is key. Maybe it seems very unappealing or even repulsive, but if you really want to work this out, it could be a safe environment to start. Peace and good luck.

3 hours ago, Pandark said:

I'm sorry to hear it's such a pain. I know some submissive guys who visit a mistress. They like being ordered around, punished and humiliated. Surprisingly, they tell me there is zero sex involved and clear boundaries are set upfront. Respect is key. Maybe it seems very unappealing or even repulsive, but if you really want to work this out, it could be a safe environment to start. Peace and good luck.

Absolutely not. Yeah n  o. I'd never act out any of my fantasies dom or other. I'm just waiting for this to pass so I can set up better mental restraints. I've learned my lesson this time. 

Archived