New Moderator Needed: Questions about Asexuality and Site Comments: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

If you think you would be interested in being the new Questions about Asexuality and Site Comments Moderator, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring. Just be sure to make it clear that you wish to run.

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning. You may run for only one election at a time.

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/

You can run for only one office at a time. 

Voting will be by a vote of confidence. A bio is required to be PMed to me by voting time.

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 30 January to Thursday, 6 February: Nominations.

Thursday, 6 February to Sunday, 9 February: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 9 February to Sunday, 16 February: Voting.

Janus the Fox

Q&A is like an old home I've lived in for years in my early AVEN days, rarely ventured beyond it like... 9-8 years ago lol.  Also a natural choice for me being on the Q&A E-mail team project.

Site Comments fit with me as it's site wide questions, a bit on the technical side, well that's pretty much me as a systems tech guy.  Also it's home to Admods Archive, the home for Declass Threads after it's been put through the ringer :P

I'll run for this, I'll look forward to the campaign questions, especially for Site Comments.

I know I’m still on the green side as a member but I would love to help anyway I can and also help other members.

I would say Questions and Asexuality would be better for me, I feel I would be answer more questions than in Site Comments since it covers the hole site.

I would like to run for Questions and Asexuality MOD, I’m really excited to see where this goes. :D 

1 hour ago, N8LV3y said:

I would like to run for Questions and Asexuality MOD, I’m really excited to see where this goes. :D 

Just so you know, this position covers both Q&A and Site Comments (the mod will cover both). I hope you'll still run!

9 hours ago, kelico said:

Just so you know, this position covers both Q&A and Site Comments (the mod will cover both). I hope you'll still run!

Yep I’ll still run, I won’t be scared off that easily. :D 

Janus the Fox

You’ve got me for good company 😛

Right back atcha!! 😆

Please take good care of Q&A and Site Comments. Those were my babies :( I've always modded Q&A during my full modship :(

Archived