Questions sex drive

Stevemart

I feel I’m attracted to men but I do t get turned on thinking about have sex with them like yes I would want but thinking about it doesn’t turn me on... 

I have a fantasy about being submissive and being lifted by them and that turns me on more than thinking about sex.. 

13 minutes ago, Stevemart said:

I have a fantasy about being submissive and being lifted by them and that turns me on more than thinking about sex.. 

There are many different forms of sexual fantasy. Some people don't get turned on from thinking about regular sex (up the butt, blow jobs or whatever) but love to fantasize about their fetishes and get very turned on by that. That's quite common for sexual people! :)

1 minute ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

There are many different forms of sexual fantasy. Some people don't get turned on from thinking about regular sex (up the butt, blow jobs or whatever) but love to fantasize about their fetishes and get very turned on by that. That's quite common for sexual people! :)

How do you know it’s quite common everyone I ask seems to think otherwise 

5 minutes ago, Stevemart said:

How do you know it’s quite common everyone I ask seems to think otherwise 

It's very normal for people with fetishes to get turned on by thinking about their fetishes instead of regular sex.

Maybe you have only asked people who don't have real fetishes!!

I know because I also can get quite turned on from thinking about my extreme fetishes if I'm in the right mood, but thinking about regular sex does nothing for me.

I also was a member of the worlds largest online fetish community (called Fetlife) for years, and there are millions of sexual people on that website who all prefer to fantasize about their fetishes instear of regular sex!! Many people with fetishes can find the idea of 'normal' sex very boring and mundane!

It's very common for someone with fetishes to prefer those fetishes to regular sex. :)

Just now, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

I also was a member of the worlds largest online fetish community (called Fetlife) for years, and there are millions of sexual people on that website who all prefer to fantasize about their fetishes instear of regular sex!! Many people with fetishes can find the idea of 'normal' sex very boring and mundane!

It's very common for someone with fetishes to prefer those fetishes to regular sex. :)

From my short stint on Fetlife and interactions with a few kinky individuals, I have to very much agree. 

11 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

It's very normal for people with fetishes to get turned on by thinking about their fetishes instead of regular sex.

Maybe you have only asked people who don't have real fetishes!!

I know because I also can get quite turned on from thinking about my extreme fetishes if I'm in the right mood, but thinking about regular sex does nothing for me.

But does that mean I’m asexual? 
if thinking about sex doesn’t turn me on im so confused 

12 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

I know because I also can get quite turned on from thinking about my extreme fetishes if I'm in the right mood, but thinking about regular sex does nothing for me .

But do people you find attractive turn you on or you feel a certain way ..

57 minutes ago, Stevemart said:

But does that mean I’m asexual? 
if thinking about sex doesn’t turn me on im so confused 

??

Anthracite_Impreza

I've said it before, I'll say it once more. I really think you need to look into whether you have OCD and get help for this @Stevemart.

1 hour ago, Stevemart said:

But do people you find attractive turn you on or you feel a certain way ..

No sadly. I wish I could get turned on from looking at someone I find attractive but I can't. 

2 hours ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

No sadly. I wish I could get turned on from looking at someone I find attractive but I can't. 

I don’t know if I’m asexual 

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

We're aware. Very very very aware. We're not going to be able to answer that for you.

Please take heed of what @Anthracite_Impreza is suggesting.

CBC I don’t know your name but I’m afraid I’m asexual Bc I don’t fantasize about sex .. And thinking about it doesn’t turn me on which means I’m asexual.... right ? 

I'm confused by your repeated questions and threads, when others have replied and tried to help you. (We're not medical experts; AVEN's Terms of Service/rules says members aren't allowed to diagnose and tell others what their orientation is; and, anyway, it's very difficult to, just based on internet posts (as each person is different, feels different things).

Do you have a medical condition that we don't know about? (Some members, here, do, and they mention whether or not they might have trouble understanding others' posts).

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

...? Well you just used my username, and my actual first name is in my profile. At any rate, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything?

Some sexual people don't fantasise. Many do, some don't. And some asexual people have fantasies. That alone doesn't tell you much.

No. What makes you asexual is if you have no innate desire for sexual interaction with other people. Sexual people want to have sex (doesn't have to be missionary position PiV heterosexual sex, either) with other people for the purposes of their own enjoyment, be it physical or emotional (usually a combination of both). Asexual people do not.

I get sexually aroused by a men body and I guess sex would be the next logical thing to do ...? 

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Um, probably if it's something you feel you actually want to do. If you just experience arousal but have no interest in actual sex though, don't have sex.

I want to do it to see how it feels to be this intimate with a guy I feel attraction to but not because I know how good I’ll feel beCause I don’t have this innate sexual fantasy that turns me on ...

I mainly masterbate to videos of a guy lifting another guy ... 

2 hours ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

But just being sexual Aroused by a guy I find cute is not enough to classify as sexual attraction..I need to have this innate desire to have sex which I probably Don’t
I want to have it as a way of getting rid of my curiosity above anything else ..

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

Then do so, and keep an open mind. That's the only way you'll really learn.

But people don’t really have to try it to know they will like it and to know they have fantasy about it 

37 minutes ago, Stevemart said:

But just being sexual Aroused by a guy I find cute is not enough to classify as sexual attraction..I need to have this innate desire to have sex which I probably Don’t
I want to have it as a way of getting rid of my curiosity above anything else ..

When you said:

5 hours ago, Stevemart said:

I feel I’m attracted to men but I do t get turned on thinking about have sex with them like yes I would want but thinking about it doesn't turn me on

That sounded like you're saying you're attracted to men and would want sex with them too?

That is a classic sexual trait, not an asexual one.

Though you can of course label yourself whatever you want :)

1 hour ago, Stevemart said:

I don’t know if I’m asexual 

Well I'm not asexual and I don't get turned on from thinking about sex. I can get turned on from fetishes though :)

4 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Well I'm not asexual and I don't get turned on from thinking about sex. I can get turned on from fetishes though :)

So you want to have sex with whom you are attracted to 

6 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

8 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

When you said:

That sounded like you're saying you're attracted to men and would want sex with them too?

That is a classic sexual trait, not an asexual one.

Though you can of course label yourself whatever you want :)

Is getting sexual aroused by guys when seeing them a classical sexual trait as well? 

1 minute ago, CBC said:

The image I posted? Or the name thing in the profile?

I can see the image, I just can't see your name in your profile. I can see all the other info though

51 minutes ago, Stevemart said:

Is getting sexual aroused by guys when seeing them a classical sexual trait as well? 

Well yes it is generally.

Some asexuals do experience that, BUT an asexual never thinks 'maybe I'd like to have sex with him', no matter how aroused the asexual is!! :)

50 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Well yes it is generally.

Some asexuals do experience that, BUT an asexual never thinks 'maybe I'd like to have sex with him', no matter how aroused the asexual is!! :)

Why an asexual doesn’t think like that ..?

Just now, Stevemart said:

So most asexuals don’t get sexual arousal from seeing an attractive person and interacting ? 

Just now, CBC said:

Because they're asexual. They don't desire partnered sexual activity.

Generally not.

We've confirmed all this numerous times.

Generally not what ???

Archived