news.com.au — Relationship Rehab: My wife’s shocking sex confession

Homer

Welcome to Relationship Rehab, news.com.au’s weekly column solving all your romantic problems, no holds barred. This week, our resident sexologist Isiah McKimmie tackles a man whose wife has come out as asexual, a woman whose partner is married to his job and a husband complaining his wife has “let herself go”.

Jan 26, 2020 — https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/relationship-rehab-my-wifes-shocking-sex-confession/news-story/3234e4c57c5b7b1ab2f2dce213c33345

That click-bait headline makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Also the "sexologist" falsely defines asexuality as a lack of sexual desire, rather than attraction.

How can you assume so much from the short question in this article. My gut feeling (not assumption) is that there has been a long history before 'the wife' said she is asexual and I wouldn't even begin to 'answer this question' the way this 'sexologist' has. It's risky, dangerous and potentially damaging to do so without proper extensive background information about the situation.

Archived