High libido x lithromantic?

road

Hello this is my first post.

Just (more than) a few words about myself. I found this site when reading an article about lithromantic and found that's probably what I could relate to. Before that I had long been questioning if I was asexual, but I do have high sex drive (masturbate a lot) and fantasies. However I felt repelled by the idea of actually having sex with other people, plus I felt confused since I crush on people but at the same time have zero desire to develop a romantic relationship of any sort. 

I'll stop there, and, if someone sees the post is willing to talk more/ had similar experience/wanted to say high, I'd be so happy to chat!

Welcome! You might want to look into terms like sex-adverse and sex-repulsed too :) 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

On 1/27/2020 at 10:29 AM, road said:

Hello this is my first post.

Just (more than) a few words about myself. I found this site when reading an article about lithromantic and found that's probably what I could relate to. Before that I had long been questioning if I was asexual, but I do have high sex drive (masturbate a lot) and fantasies. However I felt repelled by the idea of actually having sex with other people, plus I felt confused since I crush on people but at the Isame time have zero desire to develop a romantic relationship of any sort. 

I'll stop there, and, if someone sees the post is willing to talk more/ had similar experience/wanted to say high, I'd be so happy to chat!

I don't have the same situation but do too. If you want to talk more we can

Archived