Former Lurker

FurtiveFoxy

This is my first post, though I've had an account for a while. Just need some support because I'm going through a lot right now. I didn't discover I was ace until after I was married, and now I'm getting divorced because my former partner couldn't accept that asexuality isn't a mental or physical health problem.

I am hopeful to find people who understand here.

Welcome to AVEN FurtiveFoxy! Please feel free to share your experience in the Asexual Relationships and Tea and Sympathy forums if you feel the need to 🙂.There are a lot of people here that can relate to you and your situation to share with.

Got any hobbies or interests?(if you don't mind me asking lol) :3

Hello, Stray! Thank you for the support. I love writing and reading, and I play D&D on Sundays. I also love video games and spending time with animals. What about you?

Ah! :D That's pretty cool! You'll definitely make some friends on here, hehe. What's your character in D&D?

Always loved animals and writing. My brother is a huge fan of video games and D&D, so I know a little about them :3

I play a gnome Mastermind Rogue who inadvertently became the leader of the Black Network in Waterdeep. She's also recently multiclassed into Artificer as well.

Totally understand.  Had a relationship of 4 years break down before I understood I was ace.  So many feelings of guilt and inadequacy that I had to work through before I came to terms with what happened.  Take the time you need for yourself, and don't beat yourself up for anything that happened because neither of you understood you.

Archived