Weird virginity myths

Skittles87

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 9:09 PM, HikaruBG said:

No, I meant to say do really people believe in a such myth???

It was a daft rumour that I heard when I was at school, but I think it might be based on a very old myth. There are some old myths about virgins being able to tame wild animals, so I'm guessing the bee thing is related to that.

Lord Jade Cross
9 minutes ago, Skittles87 said:

It was a daft rumour that I heard when I was at school, but I think it might be based on a very old myth. There are some old myths about virgins being able to tame wild animals, so I'm guessing the bee thing is related to that.

*Goes to Zoo and into Lions cage*

Security: Sir! SIR! Get out of that cage!!

*Stands before lion*

-Lion looks with murderous intent in its eyes-

*Reaches out to lion*

*Lion roars ready to go for the kill*

-Suddenly lion sits back-

*pets lion*

Lion" *purrrr*

Me: (Holy shit!! World domimation here I come) 🌍

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 10:10 AM, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Lol they both truly believed they were still virgins as long as he didn't put his penis in her vagina.

I had a couple of Christian friends who believed that one. They did all sorts of other stuff but didn't consider it sex, they considered it "foreplay". I couldn't get my head around the idea of premarital vaginal intercourse being sinful/dirty, but oral sex being fine, because to me it seemed ... grosser? No offense to anyone who prefers oral, obvs there's nothing wrong with it.

Also,  I found out why vampires prefer virgin blood. This is a quote from the film What We Do in the Shadows:

"I think of it like this... If you're going to eat a sandwich, you will just enjoy it more if you knew no one had fucked it."

Difficult to argue with that logic.

Lord Jade Cross

Welp, guess Im never eating another sandwhich unless I prepare it myself.

5 hours ago, Skittles87 said:

Also,  I found out why vampires prefer virgin blood. This is a quote from the film What We Do in the Shadows:

"I think of it like this... If you're going to eat a sandwich, you will just enjoy it more if you knew no one had fucked it."

Difficult to argue with that logic.

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

19 hours ago, Skittles87 said:

And you can trust what's in the mayonnaise 😋😋

Spoiler
On 1/26/2020 at 8:51 PM, RoseGoesToYale said:

Yet another... the idea that virgins are tightest of all and that the vagina becomes increasingly more stretched out the more a woman has intercourse.

That is exactly what happened to a friend of mine though. Virgin until 26 and the gyn told her that it might take some practice to stretch things out a bit. And that's just what happened.

@RoseGoesToYale 

(Also, we don't live in some religiously indoctrinated part of our country)

2 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

And you can trust what's in the mayonnaise 😋😋

Don't ruin mayonnaise for me, please.

One that fucked me up growing up in the 80s: The concept that losing one's virginity was an essential rite of passage for boys, which should happen sooner rather than later. (Not surprisingly, my first ended up abusive.)

Archived