Hello there!

Darth Malbec

At 42, getting ready to level up to 43, I heard the term asexual for the first time this week. I haven’t dated in about 10 years because I just don’t want to have to deal with the sex part. My libido is more like a libid-NO. And while my parents and therapist would happily tell me it’s just because I “haven’t met the right person,” or I’m just letting past traumas control me, or “it could be your hormones,” I know it goes further than that. 

I am so relieved to see there are other people who couldn’t give two flips about sex. Sometimes I think it would be nice to hold someone’s hand or cuddle and watch tv, but I cringe thinking that sex would be expected at some point. Been there. Done that. Ugh! Got the tshirt, set it on fire. One star. Do not recommend. 😆 

Besides, I have two large lap dogs who are happy to cuddle with me and only expect food and love in return. ❤️🐶🐶❤️ 

Welcome! As per tradition (and for your lovely pups), here's a (dog) cake! I think most of us have gotten the "you just haven't met the right person yet," I know I have 😁Dog-Cake-Ideas-Puppy-Fondant.jpg

(whoo! Finally figured out adding pictures!)

9 hours ago, Darth Malbec said:

Got the tshirt, set it on fire. One star. Do not recommend. 

I love this 😁 Welcome!

@Acetheist Haha! Love the cake! And I definitely need to figure out the whole adding photos thing.

@Darth Malbec Glad you like it! Seems like only certain photos can be added by URL, I had problems with adding pics from recipes and Pinterest (if anyone knows what's up, I'll always take tech help).

Welcome! How about some pupcakes? :P 

puppy-cupcakes.jpg

@Acetheist  Pictures work with URLs that link directly to pages with only a picture at the source, sites like Pinterest have other things on there, so the system doesn’t understand that there’s a photo there and therefore it doesn’t upload.

Archived