Back & More

יעל

Hi, you all,

I was one of the first to be around here, nearly 11 years ago in duodecimal numbers. I found shelter, companionship, and comfort in the fact that I was not alone in the world. It was another country, another language, another mail, another life.

Since them, much happened. A relationship that began and ended, a career that sky-rocketed and plummeted, a further one that did the same. Things of the 2010s.

Now I am reevaluating all my life, including why I tried to live with an average heterosexual person. Looking backward, I can see all the signs of alarm. And yet I tried, for years and years. Even though I read the first article about asexuality back in 2000, and still had the hope to be happy with one of the "normals."

To the newcomers: I wish that I could say that things will get better. I hope so, but I guess that it depends on what you do. What I did has not worked out. I sincerely hope that this place can help people avoid my mistakes.

Peace be with you,
יעל

Welcome! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a rough time these past few years, and I hope your luck turns around and you recovers the happiness you deserve :D 

recipe_elegant-chocolate-cake.jpg?itok=p

Archived