Question for cis men

Bloc

Hi,

I want to ask cis men a very personal question. Nobody has to answer but I would like to compare my experiences in puberty.

During early puberty I had pleasent fantasies of me not having a penis or testicles which I repressed. Did you experience something similar?

I guess the closest I have come to that was tucking my dick between my legs to see what it would look like if I didn't have one. I did not think "hey, this is much better/worse/whatevs" or "That's (not) what I'd want to look like." Really just a one-off of a teen with too much time on his hands :D

Fraggle Underdark

To be really technical I feel agender with a male body, which works fine for me. It's a non-issue to identify that way on AVEN but elsewhere I identify as cis male, for simplicity. For whatever it's worth I didn't have any fantasies about not having a penis or testicles.

For me there isn't enough there to even be aware of most of the time, plus I figure it presents fewer potential health problems than female gear, so I feel that I have the best of both worlds in that regard.

1 hour ago, HelloSnakeEyes said:

No, I can't say I've ever felt that way. I've been embarrassed by what goes on down there but I've not had any desire for my genitalia to be removed.

It was not the wish to have them removed. It was more like it would be nice if they weren't there.

letusdeleteouraccounts

I’ve never had that. The closest thing I’ve had is when my balls would hurt from whatever reason and I’m thinking about how women don’t have to deal with that

2 hours ago, Bloc said:

Hi,

I want to ask cis men a very personal question. Nobody has to answer but I would like to compare my experiences in puberty.

During early puberty I had pleasent fantasies of me not having a penis or testicles which I repressed. Did you experience something similar?

Never had such fantasies or any experience close to it. As I understand the term “cis” this would be rather non-cis. So maybe something close to your experience: as a heterosexual I did have fantasies about having gay sex.

I never felt that to be strange, as I don’t think your experience is strange: life is way to complex and interesting to be locked up in one set of standard feelings.

Well, I admit I have pictured myself as a woman or even dreamed of being in a woman's body. For all intents and purpose, I didn't really feel any different than I did with a male body. It just felt like a body. That's how I feel in a male body as a cis-genderless male.

2 hours ago, Star Lion said:

I’ve never had that. The closest thing I’ve had is when my balls would hurt from whatever reason and I’m thinking about how women don’t have to deal with that

We don't... but our ovaries and cervix can at times hurt so yay. Wouldn't escape random pain in bad places, sadly. 

OP: Are you wondering if you're experiencing gender conflict ? 

Not while I was in puberty. I was quite curious at the time. As an adult, I've been happier with having those thoughts, though. The whole situation down there is uncomfortable and less than ideal, but I guess I'm happy they don't bleed monthly.

8 minutes ago, CBC said:

Yeah we don't have balls, but... ever heard of someone having really bad menstrual cramps Star Lion? For some people they're disabling during that part of their hormonal cycle.

Not to brag or anything, but I'm grateful for not having to deal with that. Now, that's not saying being male would necessarily be better.

I look at it this way: It could be worse. Male genitals are annoying and inconvenient, but they aren't plainly visible like breasts and don't have to deal with menstuation.

1 hour ago, Serran said:

OP: Are you wondering if you're experiencing gender conflict ? 

I know I am trans, but then there are times I think that's just how everyone feels and I am making to much waves. So you could call it a gender conflict.

Archived