Extravert? Introvert? Ambivert?

Extravert? Introvert? Ambivert?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are you: Extravert? Introvert? Ambivert?

• Extravert
    • Introvert
    • Ambivert
    • I don't know

On 1/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, CBC said:

Complete isolation is very bad for me, and the people I choose to have in my life genuinely mean something to me. My social anxiety isn't as bad as it used to be.

same with me. I used to think I should be alone, but being alone makes me very anxious and depressed. Social anxiety has got lot better and I worked on it a lot, taking presenting/talking classes etc. 

Loud spaces with a lot of people, movement, noises and so on are very tiring and hard for me. I guess I am quite sensitive to the surroundings. After being with people I need to be in silence, but have noticed that as I need to see people too, I sometimes over-plan and don't have enough recovery time. Those moments I may get very dramatic and hate myself for "being so sensitive I cant even go to events" but.. that just how things are! I like being at home and taking care of plants and seeing smaller  group of friends. 

One big problem for me is so-called empty talks - if it's just chat for the sake of chatting, nothing interesting, nothing that makes sense to me - I get super bored. I try to avoid people/groups like this, with this communication style. Often in bus or tram I feel like can't people JUST shut up if they don't have anything meaningful to say! o.o

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I'm extremely introverted, I've never been in a physical romantic relationship, never been sexual and never will or "need" to. I do not talk to many people or go out, I'm not the type that will do anything that will weaken my alertness of my surroundings in a public place. I avoid drinking in public as I do not want to be used or tricked into "going home" and taken to somewhere I do not know.

I avoid contact with biological family because many have shown they do not love the European side of the family (Swedish and Celtic) in fact they hate it, I went as far as changing my name to my Scottish heritage and adding a Scandinavian part to my middle name and many have blocked me, cut me out. 

Because of how I see how the world and society is today I remain quiet most of the time and in the best moments and rarely find a like mind and we talk. Otherwise I avoid as much contact with public as possible.

Definitely an introvert. I’d work from home and live in the middle of nowhere if I could.

Archived