I’m confused about my Romantic Orientation. Help

Georgina<3

So I’m struggling with knowing what my romantic orientation is. I know that I’m romantically attracted to the opposite sex/gender. But at the same time I feel like whoever I fall in love with, I fall in love with. I don’t mind/care what gender they are/aren’t. Wether it’s the opposite sex, trans, non binary etc. 
Although it’d probably be a bit on the platonic side than romantic with the same sex/gender.
So would that then make me a pan-romantic? 
I’m really confused about this.
I’ve also never dated or been in a relationship before.

Heteroflexible panromantic. I might be completely wrong about this since I'm quite new to all this terminology, but this is what comes to mind.

banana monkey

personally I think that not caring who you end up romantically attracted to doesnt actually effect who you actually are romantically attracted to. What I mean is it may not bother you if you were attracted to a woman/nb person but that doesnt mean that you are. For now, you know you are attracted to men so that's probably who you are attracted to. Its a possibility that in the future you may suddenly be attracted to a woman or nb person and you wouldnt care so all would be good and you may wish to change how you identify but for now all you know is you are attracted to men. You wont know anything else until it happens. 

I always thought I was aromantic as I had never been attracted to anyone, then I gradually realised at the age of 27 that I may have feelings for my best friend. (Though I wasnt sure). We dated for a while and I've come to the conclusion I probably was gradually romantically attracted to him. so I now identify as demihetroromantic. Given that he is the only person I've ever had feelings for in my whole 32 years of life, its possible that one day I will find myself with a crush on a woman, I think that's unlikely. I do get occasional squishes on some women but now i've had that relationship experience with my ex I think the feelings are slightly different and more platonic because they dont have as much physicality. (I've worked out that for me, certain physicality is likely to be attached to romantic attraction). 

so, if you are saying now that it would probably be more platonic with the same sex that's something to consider as well. 

Archived