Ok I'll try again

Naeblis

the only set of parents you should be pissed at is your own, you little shit. & even if you do stay, i really don't give a charbroiled rat's ass, considering it's a free country & all, & i don't HAVE to fucking like you either. cause if there's one thing i hate most, it's dishonest sacks of shit like you.

the only set of parents you should be pissed at is your own,

You say I shouldn't mention yourparents yet you are free to mention mine?

& even if you do stay, i really don't give a charbroiled rat's ass,

For someone who cares solittle, you seem to invest a whole lot of time on me.

cause if there's one thing i hate most, it's dishonest sacks of shit like you.

Prove I lied.

i've had plenty of takers, however, thye're weren't worth my fucking time.

I thought you were asexual. So are you asexual? Or were they not worth your fucking time?

You forgot to answer this btw. Maybe YOU are the troll here.

like i said before, shithead, YES, i AM asexual. & NO, SEXUALS are NOT worth my fucking time. so i'm going to quit wasting it on YOU.

Fluffy Hime said

i don't know of anyone at AVEN who won't talk to sexuals, but in any case, i would think it's linked to distress.

Aury said

like i said before, shithead, YES, i AM asexual. & NO, SEXUALS are NOT worth my fucking time

Seems like our friend Aury may have some issues towork out. She seems to have a lot of anger to this group she refers to as "sexuals" The poor dear is obviously distressed.

Fluffy: What's your professional opinion?

i beg to differ, mr. "my girlfriend's a skank hoe who won't leave my cock alone & ithought i'd harrass the real asexuals on aven." i'm the one w/ issues. fine, jackass. keep telling yourself that.

truthfully, psychologists generally don't consider something a problem unless three conditions are met: 1) Distress: it causes considerable distress for the sufferer;

Distress by who's definition? An alcoholic or drug user may be enjoying him/herself immensely yet no one will deny that they need help

Like has been said... drugs are not a mental illness....

2) Disability: it interferes with everyday activities (note: the person may not necessarily feel distress from a disability);

I have seen some people on this site express revulsion at even speaking with "sexuals" because of behaviours they have seen. Does this not interfere with everyday activity?

Actually, no. Asexuality does not get in the way of everyday interactions. When people begin to bring ses up, yeah that gets on a lot of our nerves, but sex never has anything to with my goals/objectives, so it's off task, and the actual interferrence is the intrussion of sex talk due to it taking time away from what I want done. If I was interested, sex talk would only be on topic if I wanted to have sex (disgusting thought...) so it still would take time from what I wanted to do in everyday activities.

I also noticed a little problem in one of your earlier posts: When one belongs to a group (in this case asexuality) whose existance is not widely believed in, nor widely accepted, we do not look for reasons we don't exist, rather we look to find support for our existance. You know that most psychologists do not know about asexuality, and you know a lot of people believe asexuality is a problem. It's not that we ignore this, we just know that very little research has been done on asexuality period. I would think that if you are asexual, you wouldn't go out and ask questions to look for non-existance theories. Unless you had the intent to showing where psychologists would be wrong in believing that asexuality doesn't exist, I'm not really sure this is the best place for you. We know we exist, we may not exist for the same reasons, and we may not know why we exist, we just know we do. This board is designed for aiding our Visibility and promoting Educating others to learn about asexuality and to realize it exists. Looking for *proof* (all of which is flawed anyways) we don't exist is not productive here, we know it exists, and when it is used here, we use it to bring out the flaws, we do NOT hold it high on a pedistal and say "Oh, a doctor says we don't exist and that we have problems, so he must be right." We don't need nor want that bs, and I would think anyone who is asexual would also only look for those theories if and only if they were going to bring out the flaws, but from your message, I didn't get the sense that you were going to argue with them, rather using the bs to support something else....

Dear gandalf/tay/naeblis (aren't you getting tired of changing your name?)

No, I don't know where you got your name, I only know what it means (ROTFLMFAO!).

Oh, so you "just came out of the shower with a towel around you" then you were watching a movie for an hour. You were a bit vague on that bit of info.

Where did you say you can't control yourself you ask? Well, the pastor said it and you seemed to accept that so I just figure you were cool with the comment. If you stood for asexuality then you'd've stopped the youth pastor in his tracks on that one. Also, if you can control yourself (I've said this before) HOW can a woman start giving a guy a blow job and he can't fight her off? How can she even get the towel aside? Why is a guy sitting there for an hour while dressed in a towel at all?

And, how exactly does God view sex in the wise eyes of the pastor? Did he tell you where that bit is printed? I'm curious as to where it is.

For all the gross, repulsive sexual references you have made in this post alone i.e. finding "pie" and "hole" means of slipping in something childish (I have a 12 year old nephew, I know that boys associate everything with sex and men quite often .... ummmm embellish the truth when it comes to their bodies), you are the most filthy minded, pathetic, perverted, phony mole on the board.

Raped all over again? A little late now to be looking for sympathy on something we now know you'd go for again if you had the chance, and you will because you talk the way skanky hoes love to hear guys talk.

It's "jibe", not "jive", shit you can't even get THAT right.

Dear gandalf/tay/naeblis (aren't you getting tired of changing your name?)

This is the only name I have ever used here. If you can prove otherwise do so. If you cannot then shut the fuck up.

No, I don't know where you got your name, I only know what it means (ROTFLMFAO!).

While your use of acronyms is impressive, what you think my name means is largely unimportant.

Oh, so you "just came out of the shower with a towel around you" then you were watching a movie for an hour. You were a bit vague on that bit of info.

I didn't know you wanted a second by second breakdown. Besides, you are trying to confuse the issue. I stated clearly that i had the towel on and we were watching a movie. You invented the scenario of her coming over and ripping the towel off. I never said this. Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on my "vagueness"

Where did you say you can't control yourself you ask? Well, the pastor said it and you seemed to accept that so I just figure you were cool with the comment.

Nice cover. Don't say I said something and then later retract it by saying that you assumed I agreed with something just because I did not directly disagree with a statement.

Also, if you can control yourself (I've said this before) HOW can a woman start giving a guy a blow job and he can't fight her off?

*sigh* Is someone reading this to you? Do you even know how to read? I already explained this. I "fought" her off immediately.

And, how exactly does God view sex in the wise eyes of the pastor? Did he tell you where that bit is printed? I'm curious as to where it is.

The bible does not specifically say anything about anything besides intercourse. THere are many verses in the bible where bible figures hug and are very warm with each other. If you wanted to, I'm sure you can find whatever you want in there.

you are the most filthy minded, pathetic, perverted, phony mole on the board.

Thank you. You on the other hand, have the reading comprehension skills of a blind retard.

Raped all over again? A little late now to be looking for sympathy on something we now know you'd go for again if you had the chance, and you will because you talk the way skanky hoes love to hear guys talk.

Really? Don't know. It appears you have more experience with these skanky "hoes" <-----(garden tools??) than I do.

It's "jibe", not "jive", shit you can't even get THAT right.

It's interchangeable. And considering the multiple errors you made in a simple reading of my posts, you are the last person to judge me on word usage.

btw Pie-Guy, I've been hearing all night how you are the evil bad boy of the neuters, you finally log on and I get THIS

You are so very pathetic.

EDIT: Directed at Naeblis

I haven't been this disappointed since The CLone Wars.

Hey look! *points at just about any other thread in the forum* Intelligent conversation of the non-flamey variety! Last one there misses out on cake!

I'll slap my cock across his forehead and watch him wretch. :lol:

If you somehow got to my house and "slapped your cock across my forehead", i'd tear it off, force-feed it to you, give you about 1000 papercuts, and then dump many gallons of salt water on you. Then i'd kill you.

Stop stalking me woman. Exercise some of that self control you claim you have and stay out of my threads.

By now, you should know that people get angry whenever you post something. If you want to keep posting, it's up to you to deal with the consequences.

She says that it is very rare to get pregnant from a blowjob as the sperm has to pass througha ll the stomach acids (?) I don't know.

She should be on Saturday Night Live.

Paper cuts.. then.. salt?? That's ... it? Your reputation is sorely undeserved. Obviously your years as a sexual neuter has drained the vitality and passion from your sexless body. What do you do for an encore? Call me a stupid head? :lol:

Naeblis writes re Aury---

Ugh. You're a woman? With a mouth like that, are you sure that you're asexual? Or simply have no takers??

I feel very sad for your parents.

Naeblis, your description of Aury is deeply flawed.

I have seen her picture and she is a very lovely woman. She has a flawless

complexion like that of finest silk and her eyes are like jewels. If she lived in

my town, I would seek her company. If she wanted me too, I would hold her hand and hug her.

I would, of course, ask her permission before showing any form of affection.

Archived