Ok I'll try again

Naeblis

anyone here think it's sad that some overly sexed teenager is coming onto this site trying to cause trouble?

by the way, i do think before i speak. wish i could say the for you, though. ya fucking pank...

I'm not trying to cause trouble. I came to this site and gave my story and have received almost nothing but shit for it. How long am I supposed to be called a liar and a loser and whatever else people want to call me?? You would think that a group of people that are as misunderstood and abused as we are would be a bit more understanding. So I start to defend myself and all of a sudden I am an oversexed teenager just causing trouble. Do you have any other labels for me?

i think "fucking pank" covered everything. by the way, have fun dealing w/ pie when he reads this thread.

How long am I supposed to be called a liar and a loser and whatever else people want to call me??

..till you stop coming?

btw, does anyone else think it interesting Naeblis suddenly went from an abused, victimized, unsure young person to a rather assertive person demanding his rights? as a student of psychology, i'd say it's interesting. very interesting, indeed.

i think "fucking pank" covered everything. by the way, have fun dealing w/ pie when he reads this thread.

I'm not worried about the Asexual Avenger. I'll slap my cock across his forehead and watch him wretch. :lol:

Right. That'll be about enough of that. Naeblis, I don't give a flying fuck whether you're being truthful or not, but talking shit like is gonna earn you nothing but trouble. If you don't want to be banned, shut up with that stuff.

How come I can be insulted and cursed at but I can't do the same thing? Where are the threats of banning for the other people?? this is just like when I was raped all over again :(

btw, does anyone else think it interesting Naeblis suddenly went from an abused, victimized, unsure young person to a rather assertive person demanding his rights? as a student of psychology, i'd say it's interesting. very interesting, indeed

As a student of psychology, what does your field say about asexuals?

keep the bullshit coming, naeblis. we all believe you...

If someone said that to you when you told them you were asexual. What would you say? You say my story is outrageous and unlikely to be true. That's what most of the world thinks about you. Why is it ok for you to judge but not ok for anyone to judge you?

Naeblis, I won't TELL you what YOUR name is slang for where I come from, you'd only think we're picking on you. (snort, snicker....of GAWD you guys if you only knew!)

I like pie, too...does that make me perverted?

So, God says it's okay to have oral/anal sex...even if one of you doesn't want it? No, wait a minute..."if WE can't control OURselves?" are you now seeing that your story is full of holes and inconsistencies that make it not only unbelievable but damn hard to follow. Here is your story

Your lovely girlfriend came over while you were in the shower, you got out and wrapped a towel around you, even tho' you know she's not asexual and you claim you are. She came over to you and pulled your towel off and began giving you a blow job WHILE telling you that all southern girls give blow jobs, Jesus says it's okay and there's less of a chance for her to get pregnant because semen can't survive the stomach acids. Rather than see the serious folly in this (look in a medical text and find any opening between the stomach and the womb, if you find it, please send the book to a medical college, they'll want to see it). As she chats and lectures, you obviously can't seem to push her away, kick her out of the house and tell her to take her skanky ho ass to a roadside truckstop. Next day you meet with a youth pastor - who would know that this girl is sexual and you are asexual (I presume) and he tells you that "if WE can't control OURselves then oral and anal sex is okay." (Not if SHE can't control HERself then she can take her skanky ho ass to a roadside truck stop and have oral/anal sex with truck drivers, but if "WE can't control OURselves." So...now you've heard it from a man of the cloth that God would understand if you guys had oral/anal sex, even tho' one of you doesn't want to (or claim you don't want to...but then again you were saying WE can't control OURselves...).

Hooookayfine. Not in my book...nobody does that to me, I don't care HOW sanctioned they seem to think it is. Be sure you tell the head of that church what he is more or less condoning rape. I'm sure they'd like to know that.

Do you now see how bogus your story looks? You claim you're asexual yet you go on about not being able to control yourself and obviously are very willing to believe just about anything some girl who lies to get what she wants.

You are like someone who calls the distress lines and makes up stories just so you have someone to talk to...which ties up the lines for people who have genuine concerns. You have absolutely no intention of helping yourself out of this situation (however much of it is even real), you have no intention of making your own mind up, generating ideas and opinions of your own, checking the wealth of resources in libraries and the internet or using any of the brains the good Lord gave you (the good one, who doesn't condone rape) to figure out what is pretty straight forward, and you expect the rest of us to be fool enough to believe you. Why is that so obvious to all of us and not to you? If I put this story on here, you'd laugh your ass off.

No - please don't post your picture. You seem to enjoy describing sexual scenarios, I can't IMAGINE what you'd put in a picture for us to see.

then why the hell do you keep on spouting out this bullshit & trying to play upon everyone else's sympathy?

oh, & by the way, we tend to garner an environment of respect around here. the only reason why everyone keeps getting pissy w/ you is cause you're attacking everyone else's character. as well as intelligence.

How come I can be insulted and cursed at but I can't do the same thing? Where are the threats of banning for the other people?? this is just like when I was raped all over again :(

too late buddy, sorry. you let your act down. especially with this comment:

I'll slap my cock across his forehead and watch him wretch.

which, i don't think i have to tell you, is grossly inconsistent with you talking about "we asexuals."

As a student of psychology, what does your field say about asexuals?

truthfully, psychologists generally don't consider something a problem unless three conditions are met: 1) Distress: it causes considerable distress for the sufferer; 2) Disability: it interferes with everyday activities (note: the person may not necessarily feel distress from a disability); or 3) Danger: the person puts his/her life or others at risk. so, from a clinical standpoint, a psychologist would not see a problem unless asexuality bothered the person and they wished to be sexual.

I know this will be lost on you, but hey, i'm having fun.

Naeblis, I won't TELL you what YOUR name is slang for where I come from, you'd only think we're picking on you. (snort, snicker....of GAWD you guys if you only knew!)

Please tell. I know where I got my name from. Do you?

So, God says it's okay to have oral/anal sex...even if one of you doesn't want it?

I don't know. The minister didn't speak about who wanted it. He didn't know I was asexual. He only told me how God views sex.

No, wait a minute..."if WE can't control OURselves?" are you now seeing that your story is full of holes and inconsistencies that make it not only unbelievable but damn hard to follow.

No, I don't see any holes. (no pun intended)

Here is your story

Your lovely girlfriend came over while you were in the shower, you got out and wrapped a towel around you, even tho' you know she's not asexual and you claim you are.

Yes, you're right. This was foolish. But hindsight is 20/20. At the time I thought she wasn't interested in sex. How was I supposed to know mymanly young body would inflame her the way it did?

She came over to you and pulled your towel off and began giving you a blow job

No.. I was pretty clear that we were watching a movie. We had been watching it for over an hour before anythinghappened.

WHILE telling you that all southern girls give blow jobs, Jesus says it's okay and there's less of a chance for her to get pregnant because semen can't survive the stomach acids.

I don't see where I said anything like this. How exactly is she supposed to be speaking while giving me a blowjob. Do you even know what a blow job is? She told me all this after I stopped her. And she didn't go ona nd on or overpower me like some people say. Ihave no idea where you people get that from rading what I wrote. I was watching them ovie, and she flipped the top of my towel off and put my flacid penis into her mouth. I then pulled away.

Rather than see the serious folly in this (look in a medical text and find any opening between the stomach and the womb, if you find it, please send the book to a medical college, they'll want to see it).

I'm telling youwhat she told me, not that I believed it.

As she chats and lectures, you obviously can't seem to push her away, kick her out of the house and tell her to take her skanky ho ass to a roadside truckstop.

See explanation above. It's really not that hard to understand.

Next day you meet with a youth pastor - who would know that this girl is sexual and you are asexual (I presume)

You presume wrong. He didn't know. She just told him that I was uncomfortable with doing it and thought it was morally wrong.

and he tells you that "if WE can't control OURselves then oral and anal sex is okay." (Not if SHE can't control HERself then she can take her skanky ho ass to a roadside truck stop and have oral/anal sex with truck drivers, but if "WE can't control OURselves." So...now you've heard it from a man of the cloth that God would understand if you guys had oral/anal sex, even tho' one of you doesn't want to (or claim you don't want to...but then again you were saying WE can't control OURselves...).

I don't really see what the issue here is. The minister was responding to the situation as he knew it. He thinks we're a bunch of sex crazed kids. What he said is not a contradiction with anything else I've written.

Do you now see how bogus your story looks?

It's not bogus. You however do not seem to be able to comprehend what you read.

You claim you're asexual yet you go on about not being able to control yourself

I never once said any such thing.

and obviously are very willing to believe just about anything some girl who lies to get what she wants.

I never said I believed her. I told you what she told me.

You are like someone who calls the distress lines and makes up stories just so you have someone to talk to...which ties up the lines for people who have genuine concerns. You have absolutely no intention of helping yourself out of this situation (however much of it is even real), you have no intention of making your own mind up, generating ideas and opinions of your own, checking the wealth of resources in libraries and the internet or using any of the brains the good Lord gave you (the good one, who doesn't condone rape) to figure out what is pretty straight forward, and you expect the rest of us to be fool enough to believe you. Why is that so obvious to all of us and not to you? If I put this story on here, you'd laugh your ass off.

Believe what youwant of me. Despite you and some of the less polite people here some people have been veryhelpful. One girl who has pm'd me has been especially nice. You know who you are. Thanks..

No - please don't post your picture. You seem to enjoy describing sexual scenarios, I can't IMAGINE what you'd put in a picture for us to see.

That hurts.

too late buddy, sorry. you let your act down. especially with this comment:

Naeblis wrote:

I was rude. But I don't see what "act"I let down. Seeing as no one here has seen me angry before that point, what "act" have I broken? How do you know I am not always this way when provoked?

which, i don't think i have to tell you, is grossly inconsistent with you talking about "we asexuals."

It's not inconsistent at all. I picked something I thought would offend him. What better than a sexual image?

truthfully, psychologists generally don't consider something a problem unless three conditions are met: 1) Distress: it causes considerable distress for the sufferer;

Distress by who's definition? An alcoholic or drug user may be enjoying him/herself immensely yet no one will deny that they need help.

2) Disability: it interferes with everyday activities (note: the person may not necessarily feel distress from a disability);

I have seen some people on this site express revulsion at even speaking with "sexuals" because of behaviours they have seen. Does this not interfere with everyday activity?

or 3) Danger: the person puts his/her life or others at risk.

We're in the clear here. :)

so, from a clinical standpoint, a psychologist would not see a problem unless asexuality bothered the person and they wished to be sexual.

This doesn't make sense. Someof the conditions earlier claim that the sufferer may not feel distress at the behaviour, yet now there is no problem unless this distress exists? Doesn't jive.

I know this will be lost on you, but hey, i'm having fun.

Think again.

I'm not asking for sympathy, and I'm not crying a river. I am explaining myself. If you can't behave yourself when the grownups are talking, then go to your room until the big people are done.

cram it, douchebag. i'm as grown up as you'll ever be. & just because i don't believe your continuous stream of bullshit, does NOT mean that i'm a fucking baby. you pus brained sack of shit.

cram it, douchebag. i'm as grown up as you'll ever be. & just because i don't believe your continuous stream of bullshit, does NOT mean that i'm a fucking baby. you pus brained sack of shit.

No. You don't seem childish at all. What was I thinking?

yeah, & childish is not this:

shut the fuck up, naeblis. for once. go & pour out your crap story in the fucking locker room & get the fuck out of aven already.

This site is for asexuals. Not asexuals that you approve of. I do not wish to and I will not leave just to please you.

You strike me as a very angry young man. This saddens me and makes me wonder that perhaps when you can love YOURSELF, you can love others.

I hope you get the help you need.

haha, donkeydick. i'm a female.

oh, & by the way, keep in mind that when it comes to pitching insults, you throw like a fucking girl.

Ugh. You're a woman? With a mouth like that, are you sure that you're asexual? Or simply have no takers??

I feel very sad for your parents.

wouldn't you like to know? i've had plenty of takers, however, thye're weren't worth my fucking time. as for my parents, don't you EVER bring my parents into a fucking arguement. they have nothing to do w/ it, & you're just taking the pussy's way out by bringing them into it in order to try & deliver a cheap shot against me. grow the fuck up.

if there's any reason why i'm so angry it's because assholes like you pretend to be something you're not in order to get some pity from other people in order to get what you want. which is more pathetic than anything, considering the fact that the only sex your SEXUAL ass will ever get is being called a skank & a whore by everyone on this site.

yes, i'm asexual. which is more than i can say for you, you fucking wannabe.

Distress by who's definition? An alcoholic or drug user may be enjoying him/herself immensely yet no one will deny that they need help.

however, that situation would meet the criteria for "Danger" and "Disability."

I have seen some people on this site express revulsion at even speaking with "sexuals" because of behaviours they have seen. Does this not interfere with everyday activity?

i don't know of anyone at AVEN who won't talk to sexuals, but in any case, i would think it's linked to distress. if they are happy not talking to sexuals, it wouldn't be interfering with an everyday activity that is important (e.g. going to the grocery store).

anyhoo, i'm still gettin' my edu-macation, so i can't respond as succinctly as you want me to. you could ask your therapist if you're really interested in whether or not asexuality is a "problem". if you don't have one, you should get one, seeing as how you've been raped repeatedly an' all.

if you don't have one, you should get one, seeing as how you've been raped repeatedly an' all.

Can we leave the cracks out? I know you don't believe me but stuff like that hurts. If I was a woman, would you even RISK saying something like that to me?

The rest of your answer was good. I believe that asexuality falls somewhere between a genuine disorder and personal choice.

wouldn't you like to know?

I already do.

i've had plenty of takers, however, thye're weren't worth my fucking time.

I thought you were asexual. So are you asexual? Or were they not worth your fucking time?

as for my parents, don't you EVER bring my parents into a fucking arguement.

I apologize. Your parents do not deserve that.

they have nothing to do w/ it, & you're just taking the pussy's way out by bringing them into it in order to try & deliver a cheap shot against me. grow the fuck up.

Well, they have something to do with it considering they spawned you, but agreed.

if there's any reason why i'm so angry it's because assholes like you pretend to be something you're not in order to get some pity from other people in order to get what you want.

Don't project your anger at me. I have nothing to do with the people you are angry at. And what pray tell could I possibly get that I "wanted" at this site by lying?

which is more pathetic than anything, considering the fact that the only sex your SEXUAL ass will ever get is being called a skank & a whore by everyone on this site.

Have you not read any of my stories? My problem is TOO much sex, not no sex.

yes, i'm asexual. which is more than i can say for you, you fucking wannabe

I've been called a lot of things in my life... but never an asexual wannabe..

:lol:

Can we leave the cracks out? I know you don't believe me but stuff like that hurts.

i spose, since you asked so nicely.

Archived