Ok I'll try again

Naeblis

Iknow most of you don't believe me but I don't really have anyone else to talk to and it helps to get it off my chest (no touching please) THe problems with my ex are over. She has agreed to not blackmail me for sex anymore and I have agreed to not press charges. In the meantime, I have met a very lovely girl at my job and we have started to date.

I told "Janice" from the beginning that I was not into sex, and since she is a Southern Baptist this suited her just fine. So wtf? 1 week after we started goign out, we're sitting on the couch watching a movie and she starts to give me a blowjob. I freak out and she's all like, "what's the problem?" I tell her that I TOLD her I didn't like sex, and she says, "That's not sex. That's a blowjob. All us souther girls give blowjobs. It's ok. Jesus said it's ok."

IS THIS TRUE?

I told her that I just didn't want anything to do with it but she is very very angry with me and says I mislead her. I just don't know what to do. I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow to "talk things over" Should I go?

k, first up, she's an idiot. i'm southern, & even if i wasn't asexual, i sure as hell would NOT give ANYONE a blowjob, i don't give a char broiled rat's ASS how clean they claim to be.

& second, if someone took the time to put the word "sex" after the word "oral" when classifying oral sex, then it's sex.

I've learned from http://www.snopes.com that when someone makes a big deal out of leaving, it's usually a troll. They want to get sympathy, then they come back with a big "well maybe I'll give you a second chance" post. Don't buy into it.
second, if someone took the time to put the word "sex" after the word "oral" when classifying oral sex, then it's sex

That's what I said. She says that I am trying to trick her into sinning. I told her that the trick was when she put my cock in her mouth!!

I don't know this snopes site and I don't know what troll means. You don't have to believe or read my problems if you don't like. hit your back key and let the people who can help me help me. I never did anything to anyone.

I'll help you and I'll put it in small sentences so you can easily follow along.

Break up with her. She is stupid. Do not date anyone else. You seem to only date idiots. You are better off alone.

Cate

I don't know you so you'll have to excuse me because I only have this one post to go on but I kinda' think you're about as gullible as they come. "Jesus said it's okay?" Forgive me, I'm Jewish and as much as I think Jesus was a great man, I'm not familiar with his teachings and I'm sure a lot of people on this board will tell you that they slept through the Sunday the preacher talked about THAT lesson!

If all southern girls give blow jobs, then all southern girls are tramps. Being as I know enough southern girls to know they're not all tramps I think your skanky friend is full of shit.

She *IS* however, smart, she saw ya' a mile away and knew you were very gullible. I can guarantee you, right this very minute she is talking to a girlfriend on the phone giggling about what she said, your reaction and the fact that you're STILL considering going to meet her to talk things over. Reading between the lines "you are the laugh of the neighborhood!"

Just remember, you posted this here, you wanted to know the answer.

I'll help you and I'll put it in small sentences so you can easily follow along.

Break up with her. She is stupid. Do not date anyone else. You seem to only date idiots. You are better off alone.

I'm starting to think I'm better off alone as well. Thank you for replying.

I don't know you so you'll have to excuse me because I only have this one post to go on but I kinda' think you're about as gullible as they come. "Jesus said it's okay?" Forgive me, I'm Jewish and as much as I think Jesus was a great man, I'm not familiar with his teachings and I'm sure a lot of people on this board will tell you that they slept through the Sunday the preacher talked about THAT lesson!

You're right but my family has been traditionally atheist. I know very little about the bible and even less about what Jesus taught. Is it gullible to think that a religion that can justifyWorld Wars in their verses can find a way to justify a blow job?

If all southern girls give blow jobs, then all southern girls are tramps. Being as I know enough southern girls to know they're not all tramps I think your skanky friend is full of shit.

Please don't call her skanky.

She *IS* however, smart, she saw ya' a mile away and knew you were very gullible. I can guarantee you, right this very minute she is talking to a girlfriend on the phone giggling about what she said, your reaction and the fact that you're STILL considering going to meet her to talk things over. Reading between the lines "you are the laugh of the neighborhood!"

Maybe you are right and she is laughing at me, that seems to happent o me a lot.

Just remember, you posted this here, you wanted to know the answer.

I remember. And thank you for taking the time to respond.

Whatever your family traditions are doesn't stop you from reading up on it. The refrence book is there in any language you want. Hard copy and on line. First you read the book, then you think about it for yourself and while you're at it tell your lil' friend that if she's gonna' use the bible as a reference to read the damn thing herself- starting with the commandment about committing adultery. (Helllooooo, it's called oral SEX for a reason!). Better yet, go to HER pastor and tell him she told you that. This way, the whole church can know what she said.

Skanky was the kindest word I could find for someone who accuses others (as in "all southern girls") of behaving the way she did. You don't want to hear the others I'd call her. I sure as hell wouldn't use the words "lovely girl".

And yes, it's gullible to think religion can justify a world war. Man starts, and justifies world war by himself, it's never religious based. The cowards just hide behind a phony religious front.

It sounds like she can talk you into just about anything. I mean, obviously she drugged or tied you down in order to get 'into position', nobody is that lightning fast. And you are contemplating going to meet her tomorrow in spite of the fact that she's a liar (and not even a good one) rather than telling her to kiss off so, yeah, she's got you right where she wants you. It's your choice if you're going to let that happen. From this momrnt on, just remember that, it's based on choices that YOU made. Not things she said but on choices you have made.

But, being as tomorrow is Sunday, I think you'd have a good shot at going and asking her pastor about the blow job thing. Don't forget to ask him while Her Lordship is around. Make sure everyone is around, too when you tell Pastor that she said all southern women give blow jobs, I'm sure the rest of the congregation would be interested to know that.

It wsn't like that. I had just come out of the shower and was sitting ont hecouch in my towel, she flipped it over and went for the gold. I didn't know. She says that where she is from blowjobs are normal. She says that it is very rare to get pregnant from a blowjob as the sperm has to pass througha ll the stomach acids (?) I don't know. But that's how they keep from gettign pregnant in the south she says. She says as long as you don't put the PENIS in the VAGINA its not sex. She even wants to do anal....

She says that it is very rare to get pregnant from a blowjob as the sperm has to pass througha ll the stomach acids (?) I don't know. But that's how they keep from gettign pregnant in the south she says.

Uh.. its impossible to get pregnant through a blowjob.

Live R Perfect
It wsn't like that. I had just come out of the shower and was sitting ont hecouch in my towel, she flipped it over and went for the gold. I didn't know. She says that where she is from blowjobs are normal. She says that it is very rare to get pregnant from a blowjob as the sperm has to pass througha ll the stomach acids (?) I don't know. But that's how they keep from gettign pregnant in the south she says. She says as long as you don't put the PENIS in the VAGINA its not sex. She even wants to do anal....

Oh, P-lease! This makes you sound so pathetic... If these things are happening to you then STOP THEM. Personally, I think its a pack of lies, and I won't be returning to this thread.

Sorry if that seems harsh but everything you've come out with on the forums has been just a bit too sensational for my liking.

The Gospels (including all the ones I've read that did not make the Bible's shortlist of 4) mention marriage and adultery, but are mute on specific sexual actions. The rest of the new testament contains occasional general references to broad categories of sexuality in positive and negative contexts. When it condems some form of sexuality, it is in broad terms and often using Greek words whose exact meaning in the Greek dialect the books were written in is unknown or widely disputed. So far as I know, there is no specific reference in the Bible to what we refer to as 'blow jobs' or 'anal intercourse.' There are references, especially in the old testament, to actions between men, but the exact nature of what they are doing is not described.

boa

Thanks BOA for the info, I knew someone here would have the answers to that.

Thanks Julie, I now see I'm not going to make any indent into his situation with advice. By posting that link I now see this is just "same shit different shovel" with this guy, huh?

Naeblis, I don't believe your story. Not that I don't believe she tried to blow you but I don't believe she overpowered a guy wrapped in a towel and had time to blow him AND explain all she seems to know about sex, conception and pregnancy prevention. She's got your number, guy. I think all you're doing here is getting on on describing sexual scenarios to us. (I think it's called a cyber-flasher isn't it?) I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you had some sort of logical thought process of your own. I now see you don't. As Dr. Phil said, "well you just couldn't be any stupider if someone cut your head off." The saddest thing is, someday you're going to be someone's father (because someone in Singapore is going to tell you she got pregnant from e-mailing you and you're going to believe her) and I think some people just aren't cut out to be parents.

LOL!!! DAMN!!!, that's cold!!! :D :twisted:

hey, you know what they say; you need a license to catch a fish/drive a car, own a gun, but any butt-reaming asshole can be a father. :roll:

...As Dr. Phil said, "well you just couldn't be any stupider if someone cut your head off."....

That's what I like about Dr. Phil: His compassion and understanding.

boa

Nice one cijay! :lol: My personal thesis is that he's some high school kid who thinks it's hilarious to trick these pathetic people who don't want sex (Gasp! They must be too ugly to get some; there's nothing worse than being a virgin!) into responding to his ingenius sexual situations. Unfortunately, we're not that stupid. But the cyber-flasher one might be true, too.

LOL...julie, you're a gem. i just followed your link to the introductory post. prettttty amusing! i won't say anything except that i hate it when individuals take advantage of the sympathy of others. :evil:

Naeblis,

I have read what you posted before. Therefore you will have to

come up with some really good evidence before I believe you.

Be aware that we asexuals have sensitive detectors for bullshit, as we must

deal with it constantly. We are tolerant, but our tolerance has its limits. Do

not try our patience.

We are willing to deal straight with you provided you deal straight with us.

What kidn of evidence could I provide? I tell my story just like anyone else on this forum. Is anyone else asked for this evidence/ What can I do? Take pictures of myself? Would this prove it? What do I have to DO?

I d on't care if anyone believes me, posting this stuff is for ME not YOU. If you don't believe what I say then don't read it. No one is forcing any of you into my threads, and since you're all convinced that I'm a liar, why do you keep reading?

In other news... I met with my girlfriend. SHe brought along the youth minister from her church. He told me that it was better in God's eyes to be completely non-sexual, but if we couldn't control ourselves, God would understand if we had oral or anal sex. Can you believe this guy??

i wouldn't talk if i was you, naeblis. you don't seem to have any original thoughts of your own.

ooooh watch out naeblis. invoking the wrath of AVEN's most violent member is not advised.

you're right, we don't ask most people for evidence...cause most people don't bring us such outrageous stories, my friend. most people will believe what is told them because it's easier on the brain that way, unless what they are told is grossly inconsistent with reality/their experience/logic. i'm afraid you don't have any of those three domains on your side.

popcorn anyone?

EDIT: whoo, mega mitosis!

Break up. If you are uncomfortable, and she doesn't care about how you feel, then the relationship really means nothing anyways. If she wants/needs sex the relationship will not work anyways, and the longer you stay in it, the harder it will be to break off, just get out of it.

That's weird. First I'm accused of creating outlandish unbelievable stories. Then I'm accused of not being origianl. Tell me. Do you just randomly spout anything that pops into your head? Or do you occasionally think before you speak?

oOOOo A violent internet man. What will he do? Attack me with his keyboard?? :lol:

Break up. If you are uncomfortable, and she doesn't care about how you feel, then the relationship really means nothing anyways. If she wants/needs sex the relationship will not work anyways, and the longer you stay in it, the harder it will be to break off, just get out of it.

Thank you for the advice. I am thinking you are right.

Archived