Putting A Name To The Known. Hello All

THE HOBBIT HEATHEN

THE HOBBIT HEATHEN

So this is my first post. I just joined this place literally minutes ago. First off, my name is Mark I’m from Ohio and I am married. What brought me to this page is because my wife and I have been together for about 8 years and married for about 1.5. During this time, we’ve had sex less than 10 times most likely. It was basically agreed that neither of us were interested in it and it wasn’t really a important part of our relationship. Recently, I’ve discovered some reddit pages about being ace and that got us talking. We both pretty much discovered that we were both ace and we were only having sex because we felt it was required in the relationship. Now after discovering the ace thing, I did some further digging and my wife agrees that I’m most likely aromantic as well. I’m not sure how she is taking all this new information, but me being on the autistic spectrum, I feel I must delve into this new trove of information. 

Welcome! Aww it’s cute how you’re both ace and managed to find that balance together. As for the aromanticism I’d recommend just talking with her about it. Communicate what you are and are not comfortable with, and make sure to reassure her that whilst you’re not romantically attracted to her that you’d till greatly love and care for her more than anyone else. 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

Archived