I am confused :(

I don’t know if i’m ready to label myself yet, but i’m a little confused as to if I could be ace? idk, just i've realized growing up that i’ve never had a serious crush on anyone. my last crush was in the 4th grade. now i’m in the 11th and I literally have had no attraction to anyone since then. I do tend to get super flustered when boys talk to me though. Like my face used to get red and stuff if they really pay attention to me. But I remember only being excited to talk to them and hang out, not wanting anything romantic/sexual.  Maybe i’m an attention whore? ahah. Kinda like I want the attention of being a girlfriend but at the same time it would be suffocating. And I can’t even imagine having sex w anyone. That could be also to the fact that I rarely think anyone is attractive. It’s like i know that other ppl would find a person hot so i myself say they are hot. I jump on a lot of bandwagon attractions. But back on the sex topic, i’m super neutral on it. i’ve been asked by someone if I would and all I could say was that I was open to the idea. I would try it if my partner wanted to but tbh I don’t care. It’s not a necessity. Do ppl normally want to have sex with their crushes? I thought that developed later on or something. Really sorry for this roller coaster post, just confused and I wanna know other ppls thought on this. 

I have, at times, blushed and been flustered when certain people I admire spoke to me. These situations were not romantic at all. I have had crushes in the past, but the idea of sex with them is untenable to me. I used to be romantic, but I am increasingly aromantic.