Hi from Aus 🇦🇺

Sam Charlie

1 hour ago, Connie_bean said:

Hi from Australia! I am happy to meet you!

Hi! 🍰

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 5:39 AM, Firefly8 said:

I'm sadly not Aussie (I wish!), but I very much relate to your post. Welcome! :) 

6a18612f4b5287313d4deda72d84eadc.jpg

Hi, Its ok that you're not Aussie I'd stil like to be friends 

Hi Sam! Fellow Aussie here and Ace! I'm from the south coast NSW :) 

I only just found out I was Asexual, literally like today, for so so long I've felt like there was something wrong with me, why didnt I feel the urge or want what all my friends or peers around me felt and wanted. I'm romantic, I love those romantic books and movies but sex just isnt a desire of mine at all, I've only had sex once in my life, even then it was pressured and I just still feel like it's not something i will ever need or want.

it's so so reassuring and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders to know that there is a whole community of people out there just like me, I'm not weird or not normal, I finally know who I am :) 

So hello! I'm right there with you! 

-Rachel 🇦🇺

6 hours ago, Sam Charlie said:

Hi, Its ok that you're not Aussie I'd stil like to be friends 

Yay, I have an Aussie friend! :) I'd love to go back to Australia some day and see Tasmania.  

6 hours ago, Firefly8 said:

Yay, I have an Aussie friend! :) I'd love to go back to Australia some day and see Tasmania.  

Oh you should definitely come to Tassie. Too many people do an Aussie trip and bypass Tasmania and it's a huge mistake, our island is beautiful.

rey_therese07
On 2/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sam Charlie said:

I've made an instagram account :)

Awesome :) Sorry I haven't been on in over a week. My Instagram username is the same as my AVEN username (rey_therese07). Sorry again if I caused you any inconvenience by not replying sooner :( 

Archived