Hello!

butterflyblob

butterflyblob

Hi everyone! I don't think I have properly introduced myself (I kinda just jumped right in to asking for help when I felt down). I'm Jia-Rong but my nickname is JR so you can use that too! I am biromantic asexual and my pronouns are they/them. I love musicals despite the fact that I can't sing, I love writing poetry, and I love all types of art in general. I guess I'm just here for support when I need it and I hope that I can support you all as much as I can! 😁

Writer In The Forest

Hi and welcome! 🍰

I have to ask, what are your favorite musical(s)? I fell in love with Newsies after I saw it live and have too many movie-types I like (my friend says I'm obsessed with the Greatest Showman... I can neither confirm nor deny this ;P)

And you should check out "A Place to Post your Poems," it's a good poetry topic here. There's also a lot more creative topics in the Open Mic area, it's fantastic

butterflyblob

Hello! 

Right now, I'm in love with quite a lot of musicals: Hamilton, Beetlejuice, Dear Evan Hansen, etc....yeah a lot of Broadway ones...I like Hamilton because I fell down the rabbit hole of listening one song after another because it was so good...my friend dragged me into Beetlejuice, Dear Evan Hansen has a lot of motivational music...The greatest showman has such amazing songs! I haven't seen newsies nor have I listened to the soundtrack but I will in the future! 

Also, thanks for the poem place! My poems are kind of angsty and sad most of the time but, I sometimes do want to share my writing so...yeah! That place would be wonderful!

It was nice meeting you!

Writer In The Forest

And to you as well! 😃 

butterflyblob

Quick question: How can I share a poem? Do I start a new topic or do I reply????

Writer In The Forest

Go ahead and reply if you want to post it in the Place to Post your Poems, but you can always create a new topic if you want to make a whole new place for people to share theirs as well.

Welcome! If you like art I figured you might appreciate this cake in particular :) 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

The lighting though 👌

Archived