Things that piss you off as a driver.

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

On 1/20/2020 at 3:44 PM, Gloomy said:

People in big SUV’s and trucks who slow way down to turn into a driveway.

They might feel unsure about how well their car would handle turning any faster. My car doesn't make very smooth turns so I take my time.

Alejandrogynous

When a driver wants to turn across traffic at a busy intersection and pulls forward so when the light turns red, they can turn before cross traffic starts, BUT doesn't pull out far enough to make it obvious so traffic starts anyway and they can't go back so they just hang obnoxiously out of the intersection.

- When someone speeds up only because I'm going to pass them.
- Going slow in the passing lane with plenty of space to move over.

- Brights (or bright LEDs) on for no reason but to blind me.

- Driving well under the speed limit with no way to pass.

- Elderly (the unsafe type) or medically not safe to drive

- Extreme exhaust fumes.

- Tailgating- especially if the vehicle being tailgated is already speeding and just trying to pass slow vehicles.

- Gravel trucks. Their rocks fly out and break things.

- Unnecessary horn honking.

- Toll roads staying toll roads long after they're well paid for.

- Out of sync stop lights.

- Gas price gouging, especially during natural disasters

- Entrances, driveways or speed bumps that are too high and scrape my car's undercarriage. I have a "normal" car- it's not altered and it's not a sports car. If my car is scraping there's something wrong with the angle of construction there. Not cool whoever designed that, not cool.

- Not moving a lane over if able when I'm in the shoulder changing a flat. My great grandfather died like that.

These don't piss me off, but are stupid:
- Jacked-up trucks. They must be compensating for something...

- Bumper stickers. No need for them at all. I don't care that much about a random vehicle's owner to know personal things about them. I'm not going to start loving Jesus or vote for Trump just because someone is embarrassing themself and blemishing their car at the same time. 
- Motorcycles. Too loud, but good for organ donation numbers.

- Stop lights when there should be roundabouts, roundabouts when there should be stoplights, and stoplights within roundabouts.

• 2 weeks later...

In Trinidad we have something called H car drivers and my god they are awful.

Driving down shoulders, cutting you off in tight places in traffic, breaking speed laws and you have to give them space when they're overtaking badly so they don't crash and or die. Their hands are always hanging out the window and if you're following the speed limit they will honk honk honk it's annoying.

Archived