I need help finding an ace ring

So, I've been trying to find ways to be a part of the ace community in public without coming out to my parents, I figured the best way would be to get an ace ring but I'm not sure how to discreetly get one, I need advice on where to get them (preferably online), what the price range is, and how to get it and start wearing it without causing suspicion.

I don't have a ring but you could probably search most online sites for black rings. Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, and so on and then pick the one you like. You could also make something out of thread, beads, and/or wire if you want to be crafty. Maybe search DIY rings on Youtube if you want to go that route. Rings can come with a variety of different price tags depending on how and what they're made of so I can't provide a price range. Sorry if that's unhelpful. Maybe someone will have specific rings to recommend to you.

To anyone who doesn't know what the ring means, it'd just be a ring. If anyone asks about it, and you don't want to tell them the meaning you could just say you liked it and wanted to wear it, much like any jewelry. You thought it looked neat. Also, people who aren't in the ace community wear black rings as an accessory if you're worried about suspicion.

Here are some rings from other users.

Amazon is my source. Cheap, discreet, plenty of choice in style. Harder sizing and stuff, but there are good choices.

literallylexi

I got a beaded one on Etsy for less than $20, but you have to know your ring size

Lady.Saturnina.94

I bought mine from Bling Jewelry for about $13 (does not include shipping and handling). Make sure you know your ring size.

I got mine on Amazon about 3 years ago, solid black and stainless steel, only paid $1 for it and I've worn it every day 😃 but you do need to know your ring size, good luck shopping, I hope you find something you love 💜

I got my finger sized at a local jewelry store and ordered 2 on Amazon. The 2mm one is nicer but really too thin. I prefer the 4mm one I wear every day. I don't tend to notice rings, but a few ace folks noticed mine.