Miss

Kj123

I am 21 and I have been with my partner for 7 years I have never liked sex or anything sexual. When I was younger I just done whatever everyone else was doing at that age because I didn't want to feel weird for not have any sex drive... Over the last 3 years it's been the most difficult. I get worked up anytime we go to bed and I know he's going to want sex and it make me feel sick. I love him and he really is understanding of how I feel but I don't want this to effect our relationship anymore than it already had 

This sounds like a difficult situation, wish I could help.  I'd leave the relationship, but I'm not telling you what to do, since you say that you love him and all that.

That Ginger Kid

In a situation like this, there are two options I can think of. One is to leave him and try to find someone who is also asexual. The other is to talk to him about having an open relationship so you can stay together and be friends, but not have any sexual expectations. There are other avenues to explore with this, but those are the main two I see people choose. Whatever you do, I hope you find what’s best for you. It may be hard, but with stuff like this you really need to consider what is best not only for your relationship, but for the mental health of both of you. 

I mean, talk with him at all about this if you haven't yet, get an understanding of how he feels about this

or just do whatever everyone else is doing because you don't want to feel weird

Archived