Best friend

No_name_

So basically I concluded that I have a alterous attraction to my bf. There are some days I think I'm crushing on her and others I'm just chill. She's going on a date and I don't really feel anything. I'm happy for her and I want to help her get a gf and I want to be friends with said potential gf so I'll have more lgbt friends and I dont really feel jealous or anything like in movies. Maybe a little sad but pretty sure that's really only cause I'm going to feel left behind cause then both my friends will have SO and i wouldnt. This girl also started talking to me but ehh I dont really feel anything but flattered. Idk what I'm feeling really, nothing is the best thing I can come up with. I figure I'm just over her romantically but Idk if I'm just having a chill day in the feels department. Cause sometimes I think about her and want to see her and spend as much time with her as I can but somethings we hang out and I completely forget that I might like her. What do you guys think? Be as Brutally honest as you want

Archived