What asexual dating sites have you found?

Live Aloha Every Day!

Live Aloha Every Day!

Aloha, I am searching for asexual dating sites...I SURE WISH AVEN HAD ONE...HINT HINT!!!.... I have found asexual cupid and acebook and asexualitic but there are just so few people on there. I'm not wanting to pay to join at this point but I was hoping I could hear from my fellow aces! ✿◠‿◠ 

Heya!  I'm no longer in Hawaii because I've moved to Canada to live with my spouse (whom I did meet on this site) but I did live the majority of my life there!

I wanted to point out to you that AVEN is not and likely won't ever be an official dating site, because they would have to rebrand the site as being for 18+ if they did so, which comes with stipulations and Legal Crap that the head honchos of the site aren't down for.  But as my own experiences indicate, that doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to communicate and potentially form a connection with each other anyway -- people just aren't allowed to post date requests or "personals" on the boards.

I don't do the dating site thing though, so no idea what to recommend there.  I have heard from most people that many "ace" dating sites are pretty much ghost towns, so you would probably want to go with something more generic and well-known like okcupid (which I have heard has added asexual options for profiles and searching)

Some of the conventional ones do have a profile select for "asexual" and/ or "demisexual", like OKCupid.com does,

Live Aloha Every Day!

mahalo ✿◠‿◠ 

AceApp is a tinder-like app, it gives as much info about a person, it's fun but there's not many people on there, yet. there's also a german site, aven-partner.de, I've had dates with people from this site, too. maybe someone could take it as an idea on how an asexual dating site could look like? I don't really like the whole, sort by similar answers to questions type of thing and personally I want to see pics of a person before I meet them, but it's a nice idea and I've had dates with three different people from that site. It seems to be the most straight-forward one, where only people who are actually interested in dating are on :)

Live Aloha Every Day!

@elsuzu Thank you ✿◠‿◠ 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, Live Aloha Every Day! said:

Aloha, I am searching for asexual dating sites...I SURE WISH AVEN HAD ONE...HINT HINT!!!.... I have found asexual cupid and acebook and asexualitic but there are just so few people on there. I'm not wanting to pay to join at this point but I was hoping I assurance chien  could hear from my fellow aces! ✿◠‿◠ 

I have been looking on the internet (especially on forums) for some information and feedback. 

Archived