Who allowed this to exist??

Eva Blue

I first saw these little gremlins because a friend tried to explain how odd they are. These horrid little creatures go by "poopsie sparkles"

Ex.

And jesus, it looks like a homunculus constructed from the remains of a my little pony, baby doll and anime character all crudely stitch together and coated in glitter. NOT ONLY THIS, but these weird little basement creatures only function is to vomit or poop up glitter. The commercial is even stranger, fitting these creatures into suggestive clothing while they twerk and sing about crapping themselves.

Who allowed this? How did it get past all the stages of development? How will children everywhere react to tiny sexualized horses crapping themselves? And finally, how do I cope with the knowledge that these exist?

@Eva River Same. I pray to any God to scrub clean what is left of my mind of these creatures. :^((

Well that's 30 seconds of my life I can't get back.

Lord Jade Cross

You guys dont sound like youve had kids to look after. This is pretty common.

RoseGoesToYale
35 minutes ago, Eva Blue said:

"poopsie sparkles"

An unfortunate ingestion of edible glitter comes to mind...

Edit: Also, this brings a very new disturbing significance to Freud's developmental theory of the anal stage. (And we should never, ever be humoring Freud)

That is so bad its LOL funny 

The fact that not only had someone to come up with this, but that person went up to somebody else and said "Here's this idea that I have"... and this second person then said "Hey, that's great, let's do this"...

"Poops" + "slime" + "surprise" = embarrassing trip to the laundry.

1 minute ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Pretty sure someone had a My Little Pony fetish AND a poop fetish.. and decided to get a little creative....

Some of that creativity went out of the window by using a rather shit song to rearrange in the first place

4 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

I have kids but if I caught them watching this they'd be banned from YT for the day :P

Whore*of*Mensa

You can’t polish a turd but.. 

That Ginger Kid

I saw these a couple years ago. It’s a toy line. They’re ponies or unicorns who poop in diapers. That’s the whole toy. It literally sounds like someone at whatever company makes these was asked to list their fetishes, and then it was made into a toy. 
“Uh.... Jim! Yeah, you! We’re out of toy ideas for this year. What kinks do you have?”

”Well, I really like pony play.”

”Good, good, what else, my boy?”

”Diapers are pretty hot. Oh, and poo! Yeah, I love me some poo!”

”Jesus Christ on a motorbike, this is prefect!”

And that’s how the world was blessed with the marvelous feat of human genius known as the Poopsies. 

Anyone else find the sexualization of TODDLERS disturbing? I mean they look like adult raver girls with diapers and makeup on. I don't like this one bit and I find the poopsie part the least offensive. 

F160-BF9-B-1-E2-C-4-C58-89-CD-BDB14-E5-DNow i might be gross and weird and not popular for this. But i absolutely love poopsie slime surprise(because i love toilet humors, and i also love adult babies). Especially the poop bag with cute sparkling eyes and big beautiful lips. I’m sorry for being weird but that’s who i am. The poopsie dolls are just so cute to me.

PS: The picture isn’t mine 

I watched about 20 seconds of this and said to me, "I get the idea." Then I reflected on the fact that they just zoomed in on one of their midsections, which had a heart tattoo on it. Hmmmmm…..

Reflecting some more: This looks like a video they'd show to potential showgirls when they're little kids. Disturbing, eh?

Anthracite_Impreza

I I daren't even watch it; they look exactly like the MLP fetish stuff that plagues deviantArt.

I loved it XD 

Maybe cause I have horses and picking up glitter poop sounds better then the green shit I have to clean up especially when they have an upset stomachs. Thats probably why. It also sounds catchy. 

7 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

As a kid I would have probably wanted one XD 

I honestly dont see how this is sexualized cause a kid is not gonna think it is.

Lord Jade Cross
3 minutes ago, GatsbyGirl said:

As a kid I would have probably wanted one XD 

I honestly dont see how this is sexualized cause a kid is not gonna think it is.

Bingo

Kids will mostly likely learn and dance the song as well

Lord Jade Cross
40 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I I daren't even watch it; they look exactly like the MLP fetish stuff that plagues deviantArt.

This is pretty mild compared to some of the things the more *ahem* enthusiastic members of the fandom will come up with.  

Lord Jade Cross
2 hours ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

I have kids but if I caught them watching this they'd be banned from YT for the day :P

😅 Afraid you would only fan the flames. Will probably be even more difficult to keep them from it once they see other kids with the toys.

I think of some stupid and off-the-wall stuff of a daily basis, but this... This is territory even my mind wouldn't enter.

Anthracite_Impreza
11 minutes ago, Jade Cross said:

This is pretty mild compared to some of the things the more *ahem* enthusiastic members of the fandom will come up with.  

Yeah I've seen some pretty... interesting... things on that site. You'd be surprised how sexualised people could make Cars 😣

To me the most curious part of this video was the fact the toys never demonstrated what they actually did.  Not that I cared to watch. None the less it was like a music video without the video - and yes, kids will be kids. A formerly rural coworker once mentioned how the kin folk would gut a buck and all the children would love to crawl inside the carcass, grope around and get covered in gore. She thought it was adorable. Yea, right. You can take the girl out of the country but ...

8 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Yeah I've seen some pretty... interesting... things on that site. You'd be surprised how sexualised people could make Cars 😣

Or Minecraft. It's a game about survival, building, exploration, and resource collecting. Yet, some people can be disturbing about Minecraft.

Archived