Am I asexual?

Geobakers

So I’ve always felt different than the rest of people about sex, and I always thought that it was because of my catholic faith that I never wished to have sex, because I haven’t meet the person that I’m going to marry. But recently I’ve notice that everione I know thinks about sex and want to have sex, some of them wait but they want to. And also I’ve noticed that I’m heterosexual but am disgusted by the penis, I’m attracted to men but not in a sexual way or so I think, vea cause I do feel attracted and I get aroused and all but I can’t imagine myself having sex or looking at a penis and feeling aroused.

Hi! I'm the same (attracted to men but not sexually, while still feeling attracted and aroused). It took me a while to figure out what the attraction I was feeling vs. what sexual attraction was, so if you look into that further you may get your answer. The people here will be happy to support you and help you with figuring things out, as well as how to incorporate any discoveries into your life and religion. Welcome! 🍰🎂🍰

nutterwithasolderingiron

oh catholic guilt. confusing teenagers about their sexuality for over 1000 years. (i say this as someone who went to a catholic school)

i'd say it sounds like you're ace. it's a big umbrella term but it sounds like you can join us under the umbrella with cake. 

Archived