surprising myself

JustSmile

Um, hello! If I were face to face with anyone, I would be smiling sunbeams. Truth be told, I'm not so great at technology, (I could probably read a book in the time it takes me to type this.) and I am not sure how this all works. Ergo, my subject title. But, hey, I'm here now, so, here goes? I am a not so older lady whose body is no longer particularly inclined towards certain things. But, I still feel affection like a happy puppy. I miss that. Enough to crawl out of my Stubborn Troglodyte Cave and reach out. I hope I did that right. Anybody reading, I am smiling at you.

Hello! Why did you decide to make an account on here?

Hello! As a fellow smiley person who struggles with technology I welcome you with a cake emoji🎂 (as this seems to be the thing to do). I hope you find what you're looking for on this site, and I hope we can be friends!

Thank you, and cake right back in words, because I haven't figured that out yet!

Welcome! You need a url of a cake from somewhere else, then you can just copy-paste it into the text box and it will automatically become a picture :) 

la-fo-proof-chocolate-cake-20160213&f=1&

• 2 weeks later...

Archived